“Great value on a fresh, tasty meal.” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jason's Deli
3330 Piedmont Rd NE Ste 3, Atlanta, GA 30305 (Buckhead)
404 231 3333
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #208 of 3,422 restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Atlanta
“Great value on a fresh, tasty meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

The sandwiches and salad bar at Jason's are all very fresh and for the most part healthy. Standouts for me include the muffeletta and the california club. Atmosphere is a big open room with a lot of families, so don't come here expecting ambiance. The prices are excellent for what you are getting.

Visited January 2012

84% Recommend
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Just lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

It was just an ordinary lunch. I usually like to get a roast beef sandwich, but they didn't have it readily available. I got the Club, but I would have preferred it without the honey mustard. Chips instead of fries and a poor drink selection.

Visited November 2011
ann arbor michigan
“Great Salad Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

My son and I went to Jason's while we were staying at a hotel around the corner. The salad bar looked good so we went with it and it was great. Fresh salad, nice additions such as muffins, garlic toast etc. Very nice people. We were very pleased.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix,Az
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

This little place sits in a shopping center within walking distance of my hotel (Wyndham Wingate in Buckhead). Two people recommended it, so i stopped in to grab a quick sandwich. I'm not all that crazy about that ciabbata bread, but the turkey sandwich sounded enticing. I was expecting a run of the mill sandwich. First bite and i went - WOW. Looked at the sandwich and saw that it was more of a turkey salad. It was Delicious. The bread wasn't too heavy, the sauce was perfect. I slowed down and really savored it.

I was there in the middle of the afternoon, so i didn't see how busy they get. The service was so-so. They seemed to be more focused on prepping for later that afternoon. The menu looks good and so did the fresh salad bar, although I didn't try them. Big cavernous place. I imagine it gets crazy when they have games on TV. The food is great, though, Good deal for the price. (Less than $8)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Algood, Tennessee
“healthy, fresh, great value, no tipping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

The Deli was hard to see from the road and difficult to get to because of the congested area of town (I-285/Roswell). But the food was outstanding, fresh, organic and affordable. We did the all you can eat salad bar $6.99 and added a bowl of soup for $1.50 or so and feasted!

Every town should have a Jason's Deli. We'd all live longer and wouldn't be so fat!