“Great Restaurant for a Saturday Afternoon Meal and Drinks!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Twist

Twist
3500 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326 (Buckhead)
404-869-1191
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Twist is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #382 of 3,425 restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Steakhouse, Tapas, Sandwiches
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Lenox Road
Description: Tom Catherall has done it again! Twist is an exciting new "Here-To-Serve" Restaurant at Phipps Plaza. Twist offers a huge bar area, satay station, tapas menu & pristine sushi & seafood. The dining room seats 300 guests with additional seating for 75 guests on the patio. Twist hosts fun happy hours daily is open late with great food. Thank you! Reservations are guaranteed for inside seating only, patio seating is first come, first serve. * Neighborhood: Buckhead * Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Tapas / Small Plates, Sushi * Dining Style: Casual Elegant
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Restaurant for a Saturday Afternoon Meal and Drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Beautiful bar area to watch college football. Blue cheese burger was excellent. My wife had the salmon and guacamole tapas. Excellent! Good variety of beers. Would recommend!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

74% Recommend
Killeen, Texas
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I guess this is supposedly a hot spot for eating in the ATL, but honestly after 3 deployments to Iraq and standing in long lines during the holidays, the long line and wait was not for me. However, since I was with family and they wanted to "show" me ATL, I didn't throw a fit, an accepted the gesture and waited at least an hour or two just for a table. The food is so-so. I honestly think it's over priced for the quality. They really should revamp the menu and the prices. I have been to several restaurants that are deemed upscale and this is one of two that on the lower scale of several.

Visited March 2013
Canton, GA
“Help me, I'm drowning!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We sat down, soon after the sever brought a tray of waters and dumped the tray in my lap. Her response was, "the tray was slippery." I was soaked. She gave me a napkin and asked if we would like a different table. We moved as I dried off and we get a new sever who had no idea what happened. We then order a 2009 Malbec and they bring a 2012. The server said they are all the same! they didn't have any 2009. Just wanted to charge for it. The manager came over and apologized for the wine and said he didn't drink wine so he could not help. He was never told about the spilled tray in my lap. I told him and he offered me another napkin. He didn't bother to even give me a desert or adjust my bill. I'll never go back. By the way, the sushi was good

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worth trying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try Twist after a movie in Friday night. Wait wan't bad. Food was really good. Wouldn't recommend atmosphere if seeking intimate conversation. Be sure you like bar scene and noise. Yes, I would go again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Real portions being passed off as Tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I generally don't like Tapas. It's like filling up on snacks as opposed to a real meal. But at Twist, they have a large variety of food, sushi, and drinks. Service was friendly, but a bit slow. Otherwise everything was great. The food portions were too big to be real Tapas, which is what I loved about the place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere