“Best "Chain Restaurant"” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Maggiano's Little Italy

Maggiano's Little Italy
3368 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326-1008 (Buckhead)
(404) 816-9650
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 3,519 Restaurants in Atlanta
Transit: Right next to the Buckhead Marta Station
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best "Chain Restaurant"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Not a big fan of "Food Chains" but Maggiano's hit the mark! I took my mother and father for lunch. We ordered a few Flat Breads as appetizers and Lobster Carbonara for my dad and I. Everything was delicious and possibly the best food I've had at at chain restaurant. The service was good and we were quickly seated and served. My dad can be a little quirky; however, the server took everything in stride and did a great job taking care of us. Overall, a great lunch spot and will definitely return again.

Visited June 2013

Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
“Magnificent Maggiano's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Maggiano's is one of our favorite restaurants; we have been several times, and we especially enjoy eating from the classic dine-in menu. Families can choose what is called dine-in, meaning when one orders a food, the dish can be replenished as long as it remains on the table. For example, if someone's favorite food is the four cheese ravioli (such as it is in the case of several members of my family), one could re-order that pasta entree repeatedly. The food is good, the service is reliable, and the customer is treated extremely well! We have never left this restaurant unsatisfied!

toronto
“Nice meal and a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My sister and I went with my 17 month old nephew for dinner tonight. Very family friendly restaurant. The food was very good we enjoyed a chopped salad and each had a pasta. There was plenty of food. We are staying at a hotel, but with each pasta order you can take one home. We didn't take it to go. We had 2 mini desserts which were perfect size.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Loganville, Georgia
“The Place to Fuel-Up and Relax after the Peachtree Road Race”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Another tradition after running the Peachtree Road Race is a meal at the Buckhead Maggiano’s. I don’t know if we were just hungry, relaxed, or both, but my wife and I concluded that this was one of our top dining experiences. I had the chicken francese and my wife the veal marsala, both outstanding. The service was great; in fact, we dubbed our waiter the stealth waiter because he appeared and disappeared while taking care of us – a couple lemonades appeared without being requested. We finished the entries stuffed, but we did share a “sampling” of the cheese cake.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“This may officially be a chain restaurant, but you'd never know it to eat there.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We loved the food, the service was attentive without being intrusive, and the atmosphere was lovely with great live piano music in the background. We had the classic pasta menu for two & ate an app, a dessert, two terrific entrees there AND took home different two full sized entrees home all for $40. It was all good, but the eggplant parm was beyond words.

• Visited June 2013