“Conference dinner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Maggiano's Little Italy

Maggiano's Little Italy
3368 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326-1008 (Buckhead)
(404) 816-9650
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 3,433 restaurants in Atlanta
Transit: Right next to the Buckhead Marta Station
LaGrange
“Conference dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Attended a conference dinner for about 300 people. They did a great job of serving a huge crowd. Family style dinner was excellent. All food was well repaired a tasty. I would definitely return for a dinner on my own. Very impressive.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Better than the Others...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I admit that Maggiano's is my favorite. This location was just somewhat better than the others. I went on Tuesday and returned on Thursday. For Buckhead, the value for your meal is so much better than Hal's and others.

Visited June 2013
Atlanta
“Great options, fun frendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This particular evenign, it was just my husband and I . The wait for a table was over an hour, but we snagged a table in the bar area right away! Great eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, and squash ravioli, some of my favorites, We ALSO did a bug party here a couple of years back and the wait staff was great with 16 or so teenagers! This is an especially good deal when you get a free pasta to go promotion. Consistent food and service at the Perimeter location.,

Visited March 2013
Birmingham, AL
“Two visits in 3 days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was in town for the Georgia 1/2 Marathon and this was the pre-race meal of choice. We had made reservations and had to wait about 15 minutes on a Saturday night. The restaurant was hosting several large parties and some prom guests. Our server was excellent and extremely knowledgeable. I had a simple, yet delicious plate of spaghetti with meatballs and it came with an entire plate to take home. My friend had the gnochi (sp?) with sausage, which was incredible. We split a tasting size of tiramasu (sp?). Before heading out of town, we made another visit to Maggaino's on a Monday afternoon, and the visit was just as good. My friend ordered the gnochi again, and I ordered the chicken picatta. My husband had me bring back a dessert and dinner 2 hours away, because he also loves this place. I can't wait to go back. We always visit this place when we are in ATL

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“BIG PORTIONS= 2 MEALS for the price of One.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My mom and I were out shopping at Buckhead Station, so we decided to eat at Maggiano's afterwards. I saw a few other reviews talking about the parking lot is hard to go it. Um..no it's not. If you turn at the light at Frisco Grille, there is a back entrance to the parking lot. We parked easily and walked inside. We were greeted promptly and sat in a booth which we prefer. Our waitress was prompt and we both ordered from the BOGO free classic pasta deal. I got the lasagna to eat there and my mom got the rigatoni pomodoro. My dinner will be the rigatoni since that was my take home pasta. We did not get dessert due to having birthday cake at home from my mom's b-day celebration. This was my first time at the Buckhead location and I will definitely be returning. You also got go wrong with the BOGO pasta deals.

• Visited June 2013