“5 STAR!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Lobster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 3,460 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An Atlanta icon known for its exceptional food and service, Chops consistently ranks as one of the top ten steakhouses in the country. Exquisite seafood flown in fresh daily and the very best USDA prime aged beef are served with style in the warm ambiance of the dark wood dining room. Whether you’re dining for business or pleasure, a meal at Chops is sure to make a lasting impression.
“5 STAR!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

On Sunday 8-24 I had reservations for a party of 13 to celebrate my birthday. The service was impeccable!! My server addressed me by name and made sure that all of my needs were met. Not only was he very attentive to me but to my entire party. I ordered watermelon and feta salad as an appeztizer and it was delicious!! One of my guest ordered calamari and that was the absoulute best that I have ever had!! My entree was the seafood trio and the crabcake is a true lump crabcake with amazing seasonings...the lobster was grilled to perfection and it was nice size and the salmon was perfect!! As my side I ordered a baked potato with cheese and it was big enough to share with another guest. All of my guests were pleased with the service and quality taste of their food and the amazing cocktails. This is truly a 5***** restaurant and I will be returning!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlanta, Georgia
“Reliable and Exceptional if you want Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Chops is a bit of an institution in Atlanta and steak aficionados argue constantly about the merits of Bones vs Chops. We love Chops (don't mind Bones either), but the combination of starters and non steak items here give it the edge for us given that we have a non steak eating member of the family. Good wine list, great service and steaks cooked the way you want them. Hard to beat. I have to say though that it is pricey, $100 per head is easy to spend.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
toronto
“Fantastic Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Recently took a group of customers and colleagues for dinner - nice atmosphere but the service was outstanding and really made the evening. Wonderful suggestions and interaction from our server on both the wine and the food and everyone was thrilled. Would highly recommend and will return.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Above and Beyond!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We had a reservation for 4. My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and took our sons to celebrate with us. We had to wait approx 20-25 min before our table was ready. When we sat down, the manager came over to again apologize for the wait and said he'd be sending over appetizers for our inconvenience. Well, he sent over the seafood tower for 4! It was a meal in itself-totally unnecessary, but very special and delicious! Our server was extremely attentive and insured our night was a special one. The main courses (Dover sole, lobster, fried lobster tail & Hong Kong style fish) and sides (creamed spinach, creamed corn and tater tots-OMG!) were just amazing! They even treated us to dessert (bread pudding) to complete our celebration. Great vibe in the dining room, delicious food and impeccable service! It's no wonder we continue to dine here, even with all the great choices in Atlanta. Perfect evening-thank you!

Visited August 2014
Atlanta
“The best business lunch in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

This iconic steak house is tops for a serious business lunch. The environment is quiet and the food and service is superb. It promotes professional for business deals and networking.

Visited July 2014