“Good service and nice Ambiance” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Lobster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 3,427 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An Atlanta icon known for its exceptional food and service, Chops consistently ranks as one of the top ten steakhouses in the country. Exquisite seafood flown in fresh daily and the very best USDA prime aged beef are served with style in the warm ambiance of the dark wood dining room. Whether you’re dining for business or pleasure, a meal at Chops is sure to make a lasting impression.
Costa Rica
“Good service and nice Ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

5 of us enjoyed a fantastic 4 course meal with tasty drinks and good desserts as well. While the service was good, there were times when it felt like our waiter had forgotten about us.

Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful, good food, too loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here to celebrate our 10th anniversary. The restaurant itself is beautiful. It definitely has the potential to be romantic, however, we were seated at a narrow table for two and the noise level in the restaurant was so loud we could not hear each other speak unless we leaned halfway across the table and spoke loudly. We couldn't rearrange our chairs to sit next to each other because we were seated right where the waiters walked through and the chair would have been in their way. It was very frustrating. In fact, I heard more of the conversation from the table behind me, than I did my own date!

Our waiter was very attentive and brought everything we needed before we even had to ask for it. The service would have been perfect if he hadn't kept calling us by the wrong name all night. But really, my waiter/waitress can call me anything they want as long as they provide good service, which he did.

The food was good, but just not as good as expected. I had the filet, and while the flavor was very good and it was tender, it wasn't any better than a couple of the other local restaurants we have tried. Overall, I would go back, but it will not be my first choice for a romantic dinner out.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Old School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

If you want a classic old school club feeling with great food and superior service, go to Chops.
I'm looking forward to my next trip.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Oh my YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was absolutely delicious!!! We didn't have reservations, so we just sat at the bar, and we're so glad we did! The service was amazing, the company on either side of us was friendly, and the food was AMAZING!! My mouth is watering just thinking of the steak I had there. I can't wait to return!

Visited June 2013
Mableton, Georgia
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wife's birthday tried several apps,fried lobster good,oysters very fresh great,mussels o.k.,sides lobster Mac and cheese great very pricey,onion rings, o.k. I had the grouper that was o.k. Wife had seafood platter and was very good. Cocktails were very good,and service top notch.

• Visited June 2013