“Old School” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Lobster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 3,501 Restaurants in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An Atlanta icon known for its exceptional food and service, Chops consistently ranks as one of the top ten steakhouses in the country. Exquisite seafood flown in fresh daily and the very best USDA prime aged beef are served with style in the warm ambiance of the dark wood dining room. Whether you’re dining for business or pleasure, a meal at Chops is sure to make a lasting impression.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Old School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

If you want a classic old school club feeling with great food and superior service, go to Chops.
I'm looking forward to my next trip.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Oh my YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was absolutely delicious!!! We didn't have reservations, so we just sat at the bar, and we're so glad we did! The service was amazing, the company on either side of us was friendly, and the food was AMAZING!! My mouth is watering just thinking of the steak I had there. I can't wait to return!

Visited June 2013
Mableton, Georgia
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wife's birthday tried several apps,fried lobster good,oysters very fresh great,mussels o.k.,sides lobster Mac and cheese great very pricey,onion rings, o.k. I had the grouper that was o.k. Wife had seafood platter and was very good. Cocktails were very good,and service top notch.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The food was pretty good. We had the porterhouse. I think we would have liked it better though if we ordered the filet. However, I must say that the service was excellent, very kind waiters and attentive to what you need. Baked potato was delicious and dessert was great. Will return again to try another entree.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“average service was not equal to the great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

the appetizer and the two main courses were excellent. The dessert was so-so. The wine was excellent. Our server while pleasant was not very attentive he brought a drink from the bar and there was a bug in the drink. We pointed this out to the server and he immediately got us a new drinkupon leaving I mention to the manager the incident about the bug and he said quote I know that but didn't come from our bar. I know this is not typical of the service of a Butthead live restaurant as I eaten at many of them before and everything was always wonderful. however I felt the managers comment about the bug in the glass for inappropriate as it was obviously there

• 5 of 5 stars Food