“Great Service!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Lobster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 3,526 Restaurants in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An Atlanta icon known for its exceptional food and service, Chops consistently ranks as one of the top ten steakhouses in the country. Exquisite seafood flown in fresh daily and the very best USDA prime aged beef are served with style in the warm ambiance of the dark wood dining room. Whether you’re dining for business or pleasure, a meal at Chops is sure to make a lasting impression.
“Great Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The food was pretty good. We had the porterhouse. I think we would have liked it better though if we ordered the filet. However, I must say that the service was excellent, very kind waiters and attentive to what you need. Baked potato was delicious and dessert was great. Will return again to try another entree.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Marietta, Georgia
“average service was not equal to the great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

the appetizer and the two main courses were excellent. The dessert was so-so. The wine was excellent. Our server while pleasant was not very attentive he brought a drink from the bar and there was a bug in the drink. We pointed this out to the server and he immediately got us a new drinkupon leaving I mention to the manager the incident about the bug and he said quote I know that but didn't come from our bar. I know this is not typical of the service of a Butthead live restaurant as I eaten at many of them before and everything was always wonderful. however I felt the managers comment about the bug in the glass for inappropriate as it was obviously there

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent food/Superb service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Just returned from an EXCELLENT meal at Chops. The food was deliciously fresh and expertly prepared with the added bonus of superb service from Harlan (#767). He made our evening even more enjoyable with his professionalism and attentive service, assisted by #797, who also did an outstanding job, even walking me to the Ladies room rather than just telling where it was!
Don't miss the Horseradish Crusted Grouper...and the Brussels Sprouts and Mushroom side was delicious. My husband loved the Crab Cake and the Bone-In Filet. Kudos to the management for operating such a well run restaurant - service was unmatched!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Great for special occasions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family and I celebrated Father's Day and had excellent service. We were a little worried about bringing our 8 year old daughter who is mostly a vegetarian. They were very accomidating with her needs. We had a good steak dinner but have had better steaks in the Atlanta area. I suggest this dining experience at least once to experience the way service should be in fine dining establishments.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Romantic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I love this place! The food is the best, and the atmosphere is fantastic! When in the mood for a romantic evening, this is my place!

Visited December 2012