“The best steak I have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bone's Restaurant

Bone's Restaurant
3130 Piedmont Road, Atlanta, GA 30305 (Buckhead)
404-237-2663
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,274 Restaurants in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Hapeville, Georgia
“The best steak I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was sold when my wife and I walked in. Very courteous service and a very clean restaurant. I ordered the 12 oz New York strip medium which simply put was the best I have ever had. The meat was tender and flavorful. We also had dessert including an apple crumb pie and a mountain of cake. We will certainly return in the future.

Point Clear, AL
“Better than I remember!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My son met me in Atlanta on Sunday, I had been in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama game and he had been playing golf at Cuscowilla. We drove around trying to find one of our usual restaurants and none were open. We drove to Bone's and they were open, had no tables available but allowed us to sit at the bar. I had not been to Bone's in several years but this visit, which was my sons first visit, was confirmation that it is still at the top of the list. The gentlemen (which is what they used to call the help at the Ritz!) who waited on us were incredible. I have not been attended to in such a precise style in a very long time and the attention to detail was not overlooked by us. It is service as service was intended to be. The drinks were perfect, the crabmeat salad, the potato, the spinach, the lamb chop, the bread were all divine. Not to mention the cheese wafers they serve at the bar. We were so in love with the food and service we went back on Tuesday night and finished the night off with the Mile High Pie! Bone's has now taken front seat as my new favorite place in Atlanta to dine. I cant wait to return for my next meal! I told my wife we would go just for the Mile HIgh Pie and coffee for dinner since we could make a meal of just that!

Taipei, Taiwan
“Amazing Steak!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went to Atlanta for a business trip and my customer know I love steak!! They took me to this steakhouse, which they think it's the best in Atlanta. It was last minute call and we were surprised to get a table around 6:15pm. The service was very good and the wine list is amazing. I had rib-eye and it was cooked in perfection!! I went to so many steakhouses already and it's top 3 on my list!!! By 8pm, the whole steakhouse was packed!! I felt so lucky we were able to get a table. I am not a desert person at all and since the steak was so good, i ordered the apple crumble cake and... my god!!!! super delicious!!! Next time i return to Atalanta, this will be the 1st place i visit again!!!!!

Orlando, Florida
“Perfection.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went here with my girlfriend for a nice dinner on a Friday night. The whole experience was perfect, from the valet guys, the food, the service, and the ambiance. Every item we ordered on the menu was prepared and cooked to perfection. Our wait staff (Kenny and David) were awesome. I came here because I saw the great reviews on TripAdvisor and even with my super high expectations, they found a way to exceed them. This will forever be a place I will visit whenever I find myself in Atlanta.

Visited October 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“favorite steakhouse in the US”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Disclaimer: I am biased. I love Bone's. I think my first taste of Mountain High Pie came around age 5 or 6, and all other steakhouses have merely attempted to gain my affection like Bone's has.

My husband and I dined here on a Saturday night -- we made the reservation weeks in advance so we could eat around 7 -- otherwise, you'll be eating at 5 or 9pm unless you have an "in" with the reservations guru. Our waiters were David and Kenny, both of whom were incredibly attentive. They were patient with our questions, cracked some jokes, and really just added to our great experience. I'd say for a big night out, we were pretty conservative with how much we ate, since we were saving room for the aforementioned Mountain High Pie.

My husband ordered French Onion Soup and the ribeye, while I had a salad and the lobster. We split our entrees and a family-style side of sautéed spinach, and everything was delectable - his steak was perfectly cooked/seasoned, and the lobster was presented in the most user-friendly fashion ever -- no shell cracking needed! We finished with the Mountain High Pie. Amazing meal. We also enjoyed how the wine list is now on an iPad (it's been a few years since either of us has dined at Bone's) - it makes finding a bottle very easy! We can't wait to return when we are in Atlanta next.