“Bones Atlanta - great steaks” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bone's Restaurant

Bone's Restaurant
3130 Piedmont Road, Atlanta, GA 30305 (Buckhead)
404-237-2663
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,433 restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Joao Pessoa, PB
“Bones Atlanta - great steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

One of the best steaks we had in America.

It is a traditional steakhouse, really oldschool.

Amazing cuts, perfectly cooked.

Service is extremely good, and servers are very attentive and talkative.

The restaurant is located in the nice Buckhead area, that is one of the best areas in Atlanta.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Melbourne
“An Atlanta Must-Do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Myself and four other males dined at Bones on a Sunday evening in April. This was a busy weekend in Atlanta (NCAA Final Four, Masters) so we booked several months in advance using OpenTable.

We had Kenny as our waiter and he was first-class. Like the service, the food here was fantastic - we all had steaks and each came out exactly as ordered. The sides were of generous proportions also. And make sure you save room for dessert - the Mountain High Pie was amazing.

Bones has an excellent iPad-based wine list to cater for both price-conscious drinkers and big spenders. We picked off the "last bottles" section and were able to get a great California Pinot Noir and an excellent French red for under $140 plus change for the pair.

The atmosphere at Bones has a real vintage feel, right down to the old-school music playing in the bathrooms!

When I am back in Atlanta, I will definitely be visiting Bones again.

• Visited April 2013
Bixby, Oklahoma, United States
“Grilling it Old School!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

First of all, let me tell you I love a great steak. But I am very picky and tend to judge the way a steak is cook very critically. From the moment I walked in I knew this place was special. The staff was professional and friendly. Seemed they know everyone's name and the customers have to be Atlanta's finest. Everyone seemed very happy, friendly and social! The person serving me had worked at Bone's for 14 years and could not have been more helpful and made the perfect recommendations about side selections and a wine to pair with my meal. But I knew what I came after. I was searching for the ever elusive perfectly cooked steak.

When the evening was over, I reflected on the life experience that had just occurred. I came to a large city alone, took a chance on a restaurant quite a distance from my downtown hotel, arrived to find a steak joint that hearkened back to my informative years and then ate what may have just been the best steak of my life! Then I took my napkin, wiped what may have been a tear form my eye and made my way back to the room where I drifted of with visions of fillets and rib-eyes dancing in my head.
Thanks Bone's!!!

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Very traditional steak house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great food but the atmosphere could be updated, looks the same as it has for years. Loved the wine list on the ipad. There's a reason it's been an Atlanta staple for decades.

Visited July 2012
Sparta, Wisconsin
“Top notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been invited to interviews here and have also taken many potential customers here. If you want to make a good impression on someone, take them here for dinner. This is the place in Atlanta where the deals get closed. The food is great and the atmosphere is conducive to conversations.

• Visited June 2012