“Best place in town for a romantic dinner!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pricci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 3,445 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Maple Drive
Description: A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci has an innovative menu which combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite.
“Best place in town for a romantic dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy our date nights and this one was a great one! I had the huge Veal Parm which is a Burano Soras Chop from the Flinstones and my husband had the Osso Awesome Buco. The manager came by our table to chat and sold us the Banfi Brunello Monticello! This is a must to try! Jeremy our server was excellent! The service was great and the food was the best ever! I wish I could cook like this. Great atmosphere and decor! If your in the area this is a great value for the money and you will leave wanting to go back again soon! My husband and I love this restaurant and its one we won't pass up when we have Italian food on the brain! A++++++

• Visited June 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Now that's Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

So I was greated at the at the front door with a happy smile and a no worries attitude about coming in without reservations as long as I wanted to wait at the bar for a table to be ready. It was a busy night and it took about 30 minutes for a table to be ready. I was out with a girlfriend that night so time flew by. Thanks to the bald headed bartender that Brett kept calling Sexy Eyes. Those 2 were laughing and having a great time together. (He does have sexy eyes and he makes great flavored Martinis) Then we were seated at a table in the middle of the dinning room which was loud from people laughing, having a goodtime and being happy. It was a great enviroment. I saw one comment that someone was complaining about a loud restaurant, "did they want to dine in a morgue?". After we were seated the Manager Brett brought 2 complentary glasses of prosecco to our table to say sorry about the long wait. And Brett said that we have one of the funniest servers he has ever worked with and he does great immations of movies. His name was Cole and he did the Godfather and True Romance. Brett came by to see how we were getting along and we said that everything was great and we asked him about wine and he told us he was 1 of 2 Sommeliers at the restaurant. He suggested a nice white wine called a Gavi that we had never heard of before and thought was DELICIOUS. The food made me feel like I was in Itlay. We enjoyed watching the kitchen work, it is so nice to see where your food is being made. Thank you to everyone for a great night.

“Spectacular!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

First of all it started with amazing service! I was promptly greeted and waited on by Jeremy and he made us feel at home and took care of my family like VIP's and this was our first time to ever be there.  I ordered the Opera singer Rib Eye and my wife had the Short Rib Ravioli.  Then Brett the Manager/Sommelier turned me on to a beautiful Super Tuscan named Lucente.  Finally, I would like to personally say thanks to Chef Stefano for coming by the table. What a great experience.

New York City, New York
“World Traveling Foodie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful night of service and spectacular food. Our server was Terry and he gave us the WOW effect by first explaining the food to us with an understanding of all areas that the food was made from and what the ingredients were. He told us that they have food classes once a week. I had the Black Spago with roasted pomodoro tomato sauce and Maine lobster that was garnished with a Mediteranian Lobster. My wife had the Lamb Chops with the Barolo wine sauce. They were spectacular. When we started asking about wine he said he would get the Sommelier/Manager to help us with our pairing selection. Brett suggested a Super Tuscan called Le Volte. Fabulous suggestion. Chef Piero even came by to check on us. What a wonderful experience we had. I travel all over the world dining and my food of choice is Italian. My wife and I put Pricci right at the top with Aquerello in San Francisco, CA, Spiaggia in Chicago,IL, Del Posto in New York,NY, Arcodoro in Dallas, TX and Osteria in Los Angeles, CA.

Thank you to Chef Piero, Sommelier/Manager Brett & Server Terry for a wonderful night.

World Traveling Foodie

atlanta
“Great Service, Good Food, Too Loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went last evening to celebrate a birthday for my wife. After some serious jockeying for a decent table, even though I had requested something good in advance, we were finally seated at a good spot. The service from Terry was excellent. The portions are huge, so when we saw how big the appetizer pizza was, my wife changed her entree to a salad. Had the veal parm and it was large and good. Nice wine was recommended. Unfortunately, some tables near us had no idea we were in a nice restaurant. A twosome right next to us was talking in voices so loud, we were part of their conversation. A foursome a few feet away was one of those groups that thought they had to be very loud to show everyone they were having a good time. Really strained the evening. If we go back, it will only be in an area they called the East room, a smaller area that seemed to be more quiet.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere