“Great Date Spot” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Eclipse di Luna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 3,464 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Brazilian, Spanish, Tapas
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Date Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've been married 11 years and this place brought me back to the days of my youth. The scene was lively an bustling and the belly dancer was fantastic. Reminded me that I need to get back in the gym! The food was amazingly imple, yet delicious and the music added the final touch. It's a very cool and attracts various age groups and ethnicities. Great ambiance!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I do not consider myself a foodie so maybe that's the problem but I just don't get the hype about this place. The service is good but I didn't think the atmosphere was anything special. The dishes I've had were tasty but sorely overpriced. If you are planning to get full, you'll pay at least $20 without drinks and at that price point you have way better options around town.
It is sort of difficult to find but that's why we have GPS, right?

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Tapas Galore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place is great! My sisters and I were looking for somewhere to go where we could all enjoy the menu (I'm vegan, my sisters aren't) and Eclipse was perfect.

Note for vegan/gluten-free peeps - The first menu they give you has meat dishes on one side and vegetarian on the other. However, if you tell them that you're vegan or gluten-free, they have separate menus they can give you as well!

The atmosphere is energetic and a little loud (we were there on a Friday night so maybe it's more of a crowded weekend thing). The food is where it's at, though. The vegetarian paella was AWESOME. We also had the olives and marcona almonds, roasted potatoes, white bean hummus, Cremini mushrooms, and a pitcher of mojitos. Only feedback on the hummus was that we thought it could've used a little more garlic or salt - it seemed to be a little on the bland side.

Otherwise, we loved it and would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Berlin, Germany
“Tapas Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've gotta be honest. This restaurant had some of the best tapas I've ever eaten, and I have traveled through Spain several times. I was honestly surprised how delicious they were and I will definetely return here when I'm back in Atlanta! Highly recommended, super delicious!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Use to be great”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I use to love this place but we went for Valentine's Day and surprisingly it wasn't busy, maybe that should have been a warning sign. The food was not good at all and our waitress was horrible. I was 9 months pregnant and literally had to hunt down other servers to get a refill on my water after waiting almost an hour. The atmosphere was great but as someone who rarely gives a restaurant a bad review, I was so disappointed especially since it was a special day and our last date night before our son was born just a few days later.

Visited February 2013