“Delicious Italian” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aria

Aria
490 E Paces Ferry Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305 (Buckhead)
(404) 233-7673
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Aria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 3,427 Restaurants in Atlanta
Transit: MARTA Buckhead/ Lindbergh
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Delicious Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Loved the spaghetti with meat sauce and Caesar salad. (large menu) Great service. Waiter knew answers to all our questions. Will definitely eat there again. Right by AmericasMart, downtown Atlanta.

Visited July 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Our favorite restaurant in Atlanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Aria is an excellent restaurant if you want to not just enjoy, but savor every bite of your meal. The menu offerings are broad and diverse without being overwhelming. The wine list is extensive and priced from moderate to the most expensive wines you can imagine. The wait staff is friendly and personable but not intrusive. The ambience is quiet and refined with the clientele on the sophisticated hip side. My husband and I always choose Aria for our most important special occasions and they have never disappointed. I would definately suggest that you try Aria but, frankly for my own selfish reasons, I hope that it does not become "too popular"!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious....but WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The service at Aria is wonderful. The wine list is extensive and expensive. They were very accommodating in preparing my grouper the way I like it......not too much butter. I ordered the bok choy but wish I would have had the cous cous instead which I tried off my husband's plate. The bread was ok. I would have expected a restaurant of this caliber to have a mixture of different breads available. We ordered 3 different desserts for our table....the chocolate cream cake (we didn't care for it)....peach tart (just ok) and the sorbet on top of a meringue cookie which we thought was the best of the 3.
A meal this expensive should have been better.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, United States
“Definitely lived up to its reputation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I had both heard lots of great reviews about Aria, so we decided to go there for our 16th anniversary. The day before, they called to confirm our reservation. At that time, I informed them that we would be celebrating our anniversary. Upon arrival, they sat us in the best table in the restaurant and congratulated us on 16 years of matrimony. The service was great and the food was excellent. The cocktails we ordered were not watered-down at all like so many restaurants do. We ordered the crisp crab cakes and warm lobster cocktail for our appetizers. Both were absolutely delicious. For our entree, we both had the filet mignon, which was juicy and tender. By the end, we were too stuffed to order a dessert, but they brought us a complimentary plate of sweet treats with "Happy 16th anniversary" written in chocolate. While our meal came to $190 (including a 18% tip), it was definitely worth the price. We will definitely be dining at Aria again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Small, boutique restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very good place. Waiter was outstanding. Had duck and halibut. Excellent. Smallish and romantic....more upscale. Wine list VERY extensive. I even saw a bottle of Opus One.

• Visited June 2013