“Excellent All Around” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fogo De Chao

Fogo De Chao
3101 Piedmont Rd, Atlanta, GA 30303 (Buckhead)
+1 404-266-9988
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fogo De Chao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 3,527 Restaurants in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: East Paces Ferry Rd NE
Fort Mitchell, Alabama
“Excellent All Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Go here if you ever have a chance. Try to make reservations online first if you can. If not, go anyway. My guests and I waited about 35 minutes but our drinks entertained us until we were seated. This is my second visit. I enjoyed both visits like it was my first. Most drinks are around $10 and up. But the food is worth it. If you are a meateater, go on an empty stomach! You will be fulfilled. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and I will return.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Sharpsburg, Georgia
“Best Brazilian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

In a word,delicious!Do not miss the chance to eat here. The meat is some of the best I have ever had in Brazilian restaurant.The customer service is superb.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It has become an annual tradition to celebrate our anniversary with close friends and family at Fogo de Chao. We were seated immediately (we had reservations for 7 people). I have always enjoyed the dining experience at Fogo but this time felt a bit rushed to finish my meal. Although the wait staff and servers were very attentive, they seemed in a hurry to take my plate away. It took 2 request to have filet mignon brought to our table. An after dinner drink cart was brought to the table (a new thing). After 2 drinks with dinner, I felt pushed to order another after dinner cocktail. I jokingly asked if another drink came with someone to drive me home!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food, food and more food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant is not easy to locate and not that easy to navigate into and out but it is definitely worth the effort. So many meats to try in so many ways with a salad bar to die for. Highly recommend for an unusual experience and for big eaters.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Concord, North Carolina
“Rodizio was OK. Salad bar was spectacular.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The meats that the servers round tables with are just OK. I didn't find one that made me crave another helping. The salad bar has tons of awesome options for those seeking a healthier visit.

Visited June 2013