“Excellent food, superb service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fogo De Chao

Fogo De Chao
3101 Piedmont Rd, Atlanta, GA 30303 (Buckhead)
+1 404-266-9988
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fogo De Chao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 3,465 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: East Paces Ferry Rd NE
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent food, superb service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is quite an experience for carnivores. The food, rather, the meats, are perfectly cooked and the salad bar can make a meal by itself. The service is outstanding. You feel pampered the whole time you are there.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
“me and my Mothers favorite brestaurant in Atlanta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I been to Brasil twice on vacation and there food is amazing. I took my mother to lunch at Fogo De Chao and the customer service and food is amazing. We loved the different types of meat and the brazilian soda.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“One of our favorite places..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We go here at least once a year to celebrate! It was one of our favorite places to go eat wonderful meat so we have kinda made it a tradition. I like the hustle and bustle of the place, some may not it's not as if you can enjoy your actual company. The service is top notch, I haven't been anywhere that has ever topped them!I love the bread they place on your table I probably eat at least 8 little ones while I am there. It is a must experience but expect to pay around $100 for 2. If you want to try this place but not spend as much go for Sunday brunch it's half price...enjoy!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not What It's Advertise to Be”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Too expernsive for the poor quality of meat they serve the customers. Their salad bar is of poor quality and poor selection as well. You would have a better selection at Golden Coral for a cheaper price. the quality of the is the same. They just use a fancy name.

Visited April 2012
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Pricey but it's All You Can Eat Meat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have eaten here twice now and throughly enjoyed it both times. Quite expensive but what would you expect for All You Can Eat Meat? Servers walk around with skewers of various cuts of beef, lamb, chicken and sausage. If you want more meat you turn your little coaster over to green, red to stop the flow. I love the filet mignon and the lamb chops. You might have to request those from your server, as they don't seem to come around quite as often. The sides are skimpy but who cares? The salad bar is wonderful. Love the bread too. We enjoyed the deserts as well. My hubby and I shared Creme Brulee and our daughter had Papaya Cream. :) For 6 the bill was around $450.

• Visited September 2012