“Good food and great staff!” 4 of 5 stars

(404) 588-0006
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Agave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 3,426 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Good food and great staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I really enjoyed my meal here and the portions were quite generous. The drinks and margaritas were also great. Generous pours as well! Staff were super friendly! I will come back again, though a little loud for a business dinner setting (which was the reason for my visit)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

atlanta
“Great food and margaritas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We had the meatloaf, shrimp and crawfish pasta. All good. Love this place. Great margarita. This is our go to restaurant .

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Go for the event meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went with another couple for a tequila event supper. We were greeted at the door with a house margarita - woo hoo! Then escorted into the dining room where everyone sits family style as staff brings 'round one course at a time with its own special margarita. The margaritas for this were progressively better and, certainly, more potent. Dessert was served with a snifter of top shelf tequila that none of us were able to consume, it was just too much, but what a fabulous meal! The scallop ceviche starter was the highlight (for us).

The restaurant is located in the part of Atlanta known as Cabbage Town, which can seem sketchy, but it's worth the visit - not just for Agave but for other restaurants and bars as well (Krog Bar, Carroll Street Cafe, Village Pizza are some favorites).

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Inviting Atmosphere, Great Food, Great Margaritas!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our son took us here before the Atlanta Braves game on July 4, 2013.
The staff was extremely friendly and inviting.
The decor looks like you are in a SouthWest Pueblo.
Our waiter was knowledgeable about all the items on the menu and all the different Margaritas we could order.
Food was delicious; more upscale than your typical Mexican restaurant food.
I would not take children.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was very good. It was a little too dark inside for me though because I like to see what I'm ordering and eating but the restaurant is a good choice. I enjoyed my food. I had the Cajun Fried chicken breast meal. It wasn't bad but I've had better. The Mac and cheese honestly tasted like Velveeta out the box but it wasn't bad. The collard greens was different. They were honey cider which was interesting. My food was just ok. I would go back though and maybe try the fish or something else. I just figured I couldn't go wrong with chicken which is why I selected it. Overall it was a nice experience and our waiter Antonio was awesome.