“Still a good spot” 3 of 5 stars

(404) 588-0006
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Agave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,460 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Still a good spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Adequate parking, good bartending, decent food, slow service but who cares at brunchtime? What more is there to say?

Visited September 2011

Tallahassee,FL
“Well Done”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Agave has an eclectic menu showcasing southwestern ingredients. The starters and entrees are thoughtful and are a perfect blend of seasoning, meats, and ingredients. My fiancé and I also has margaritas which were excellently blended. Their wide variety of tequila is a must sample! Come at happy hour to take advantage of it all. The service and ambiance were also excellent.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“Good Food HORRIBLE SERVICE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Service was absolutely the worst I have ever experienced at a restaurant. I used to LOVE this place. The food was very good and the margaritas were the best in town. Sometimes inconsistent, but overall very good. The past couple of times I went however, the margaritas weren't nearly as good and the service was lacking. This past visit, we waited at our table for literally over 10 minutes before someone came by and took our drink order. 5 minutes later someone else came by and took our appetizer order. Approx 10 minutes later our app and drinks arrived and we found someone to take our dinner order. We never found out who our server was and the food was not good that night. After that experience I swore I would never return again. It's unfortunate because it used to be one of my favorites in Atlanta.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Ambiance and Spice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had been wanting to go here for years, and then suddenly I found myself there. The soup was amazing, the entree was too. I loved the cozy surroundings, and my wife fell in love with the ambiance!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great service, nice evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Valet parking was quick and efficient. We were warmly greeted at the host stand and didn't wait at all for a table at 645 on a Friday. Service was excellent and I would recommend the calamari app. The short rib entree was the one disappointment of the night. The other people I was dining with enjoyed their entrees. They do have excellent margaritas.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere