“Love this place” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Broadway Diner
620 Peachtree St, Ste 206, Atlanta, GA 30308-2355 (Formerly Gorin's Homemade Cafe) (Midtown)
404-477-9600
Neighborhood: Midtown
London
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Ive been here again and again! its a real old timey diner. Cheap and cheerful, the food is great and the owner lovely. I love the fresh cakes and the feel like you could be in New York!

67% Recommend
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Affordable, friendly service and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stopped in close to midnight, and were well taken care of by a cheery server. The food was very good, and we enjoyed looking at the pictures and murals on the wall.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Senoia
“Great Food and Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

A Broadway themed resturarnt that serves a little of everything well! Big servings, fast and friendly service and fun atmosphere. I like there breakfasts the best.

san juan
“24 hr”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great service . Food with good taste,fresh amd fast . Nice ambient,and prices too . Its a24 hr service,which its excellent for "after parties " and or brunch .

Atlanta
“Didn't Disappoint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I've eaten at the Broadway Diner in Stockbridge and Fayetteville, and enjoyed both the food and the selection. I had an opportunity to purchase a Groupon for the Atlanta restaurant and thought it would be nice for a friend and I to go for lunch sometime. We went today and we were told by the waiter that EVERYTHING but the Seafood and a couple of high-end steaks was $6.95. We couldn't believe it. My Groupon was for $25 so we knew we could eat well and still have dessert on that. I got the Lasagna and my friend got the Chicken Parmigiana. Both came quickly and were very good. I had the carrot cake and she had the coconut cake - primo! We carried on with the manager, Gus, who had a crazy sense of humor like we did. Dry and sarcastic. We all hit it off immediately. I noted some of the reviews spoke about someone loudly saying this or that, so if it was Gus I think he is truly joking and we poked at him as much as he did us. I will definitely go back next time I am in Atlanta.

• Visited July 2012