“Great Food and Service!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Broadway Diner
620 Peachtree St, Ste 206, Atlanta, GA 30308-2355 (Formerly Gorin's Homemade Cafe) (Midtown)
404-477-9600
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Senoia
“Great Food and Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

A Broadway themed resturarnt that serves a little of everything well! Big servings, fast and friendly service and fun atmosphere. I like there breakfasts the best.

Visited August 2012

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“24 hr”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great service . Food with good taste,fresh amd fast . Nice ambient,and prices too . Its a24 hr service,which its excellent for "after parties " and or brunch .

Visited August 2012
Atlanta
“Didn't Disappoint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I've eaten at the Broadway Diner in Stockbridge and Fayetteville, and enjoyed both the food and the selection. I had an opportunity to purchase a Groupon for the Atlanta restaurant and thought it would be nice for a friend and I to go for lunch sometime. We went today and we were told by the waiter that EVERYTHING but the Seafood and a couple of high-end steaks was $6.95. We couldn't believe it. My Groupon was for $25 so we knew we could eat well and still have dessert on that. I got the Lasagna and my friend got the Chicken Parmigiana. Both came quickly and were very good. I had the carrot cake and she had the coconut cake - primo! We carried on with the manager, Gus, who had a crazy sense of humor like we did. Dry and sarcastic. We all hit it off immediately. I noted some of the reviews spoke about someone loudly saying this or that, so if it was Gus I think he is truly joking and we poked at him as much as he did us. I will definitely go back next time I am in Atlanta.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Augusta, Georgia
“Don't eat the desserts”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We went to Broadway Diner after a matinee at the Fox theatre. The place was nearly deserted - should have been a clue. We ordered and got decent service. The entrees were okay, nothing spectacular. Still hungry we ordered desserts. I had white chocolate raspberry cake and my friend had chocolate pie. I stopped eating because the cake had obviously been there for days. It was dry and cold. My friend's chocolate pie had a very nasty surprise. The crust was molded. There were several large spots of green mold in the pie bottom. I wanted to say something but my friend refused based on previous experiences with people trying to get something for free. We paid and left. We did notice the boy clearing our table looked at my friend's left alone pie and showed it to the host. They both chuckled and the pie was removed from the dessert case but no one said anything to us. Nor were we offered money back for the moldy pie

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“High on $$$ Low on taste”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Restaurant is clean, wait staff was helpful & attentive. Food was average at best. We read the reviews but since the diner was a block from our hotel we walked down anyways, thinking "How bad can it be?". I had Philly cheese steak & fries which was just ok. Son had chicken tenders that he said were fine. Husband had chopped steak which came with veggies that looked like they were the out of the freezer, limp veggie blend & mashed potatoes he said were instant. Paid too much for a meal we just ate but didn't enjoy.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere