“Erratic Service and Food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Erratic Service and Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

Housed in an old building stripped to the bare brick walls. Very loud when full. Food and service is erratic.

Baton Rouge, LA
“Pleasant surprise 1 block from our hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

What a pleasant surprise to find this little eatery within a block of our hotel. Friendly and fast service. We liked it so much we visited twice over a 2 day visit. First day had roast beef sandwiches that were dressed with sauerkraut and horseradish...superb!! The next night after the LSU/Georgia game we went back and tried their "supreme" pizza, just a delcious. Also very reasonable prices, too!

Visited December 2011
“Great late night surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

This isn't the Slice I ate at but they are the same restaurant. I ate at the one down town on Poplar street. Walked to it after a show at the Tabernacle. The live jazz music was a pleasant surprise and very enjoyable. The drinks were reasonably Priced. Ordered the chicken pesto pizza and it was fantastic with fresh spinach and the chicken was so good. I wish I had been more hungry so I could try more items on the menu. I was also able to walk back to my hotel. Has late hours which was great, and for those not into late hours they have a 5.50 slice And salad deal during the day. It's close to world of coke so convient for tourists. Don't bring kids, it's 18 and up, which I loved. Great atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zichron Yaakov, Israel
“Had a great time with a good meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

Very reasonable prices for the good food, they had a great service, and they were so nice, and they even seat with us and told us where we can go and what we can see.
Had such a good time, and came back to the hotel full and happy :)

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“I actually go to the one...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

I actually go to the one on Poplar St. but I've been to this one, the original, and it's just as good. Good NY style pizza, good bar, places for neighbors to go.