“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Rockville, Maryland
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Wonderful food and the guy is great. It gets busy at lunchtime, but they handled it well. Highly recommend!

florida
“Great food, friendly guy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

The food is excellent and the service is quick even with a line out the door. Absolutely the best place in this area for lunch.

Dallas, Texas
“Good quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were happy with the food, however my husband ordered a falafel sandwich but ended up with something else because they were out of falafel -really?

Visited March 2014
Cape May NJ
“Deserves every star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Who would have thought? The reviews led me to this little unassuming stop in a downtown food court, but I was not expecting Aviva to be THIS good. There is no mistaking the heart that this guy puts into his food - such a rare find in any restaurant, let alone in this venue. Try the chicken, try the falafel, try anything - it's all that good.

Visited January 2014
“Great food, fun service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was staying at the Hyatt Regency in downtown, and searching for a fresh food option for a quick lunch between conference sessions. As I walked around the food court I heard a commotion and saw a long line stretching from one alcove. I joined the line and chatted up the folks in front of me and behind me. As we waited, and talked, food samples were passed down the line. The people around me (locals) spoke highly of Kameel and his food, so I couldn't wait to get to the front of the line. I was not disappointed! Kameel was greeting (loudly and happily) every patron and serving the food. He was happy to make recommendations or issue special instructions to the staff. It was a delightful experience! I had the rosemary chicken, de-lish! And came back for a salad for dinner.

• Visited November 2013