“Good food, Nice people” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
10th & Piedmont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #547 of 3,427 restaurants in Atlanta
Cross street: 10th St.
Maryland
“Good food, Nice people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was going to the Flying Biscuit which was unexpectedly closed. A guy walking down the street suggested !0th and Piedmont. He recommended their chicken and waffles(but I don't eat meat). It wasn't dinner time yet so the host said I could sit at the bar. I don't drink alcohol but the bartender was nice and I had a cranberry and club soda. I chatted with waitstaff while waiting for dinner time(5 PM). I had excellent ahi tuna and 4 young people(well, compared to me) came and sat at the bar and talked to me. So good food, good company in a lovely restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

72% Recommend
“Great setting and excellent food and drinks! Horrible management.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

After the bookstore moved and 10th and Piedmont came to be, I joined a group of friends and had a wonderful experience with food, drinks, and laughter! I then returned a few weeks later with a group of friends to find lipstick stains on our wine glass. We kindly ask our waitress to service a clean glass and she returned with the same glass and no prints removed! We ask to speak to the manager only to find he presented himself with rudeness and tried to blame us for placing lipstick prints on the glass. Not classy! You never argue with the CLIENT!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Wow was lunch good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I took my son to this relatively new restaurant and we had a delightful lunch. Unfortunately for the restaurant we were the only patrons between 11:30 am opening and 12:15 PM when we left. The parking is easy at this time of day and the ultra modern atmosphere inviting with large windows that open to the summer breeze. We enjoyed the yum bun special and I thought the soco smoked salmon was fantastic on brioche as was the tuna with egg and green bean roll. My son had the Bien roll and a delicious salad of the day. Service was quick and efficient. I plan to return and try dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Heart of Midtown, Vodka Bar, Great Apps, Late Night Club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I were staying at the 4 Seasons and this was in walking distance! It's in the heart of midtown and is the epicenter of Gay Atlanta, but you don't have to be gay to enjoy this place.

They have over 100 different vodkas and some VERY original and unique beverages. The food was great, we ordered the ravioli, lamb meatballs and a salad, all of it was delicious!

Our favorite part of the experience was the small club in the background, as soon as the sun went down the tunes started pumping and we found that we were definitely in the "place to be" when in midtown.

We loved it, best restaurant experience of the weekend!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Trendy-Yet-Comfortable Small Plates Restaurant and International Vodka Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a late night dinner here during a Midtown staycation.

The restaurant's modern minimalist design and open air dining room lend a trendy Miami-esque atmosphere, but with the friendly, "come as you are" vibe of Midtown.

Our server was excellent, particularly with walking us through the impressive vodka menu of 100+ selections from around the world.

I would return just to enjoy another Kai Lemongrass, something I haven't seen on any other cocktail menu.

At our server's suggestion, my husband enjoyed a Basil Fizz which was excellent: herbal, refreshing, and beautifully presented.

The small plates menu is easy to navigate, featuring well described dishes in a wide variety of price points from $7 to $20.

I loved the "salad for the table" the generous salad portion the most small plates menus lack.

Other stand-outs included the lamb meatballs, ahi tuna and bocadillo. The ravioli were average.

If you go, choose a day with great weather, and the two top tables right along 10th Street are worth the wait!

We will definitely return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food