“Wow was lunch good” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #454 of 3,397 restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Tapas, Continental, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10th St.
“Wow was lunch good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I took my son to this relatively new restaurant and we had a delightful lunch. Unfortunately for the restaurant we were the only patrons between 11:30 am opening and 12:15 PM when we left. The parking is easy at this time of day and the ultra modern atmosphere inviting with large windows that open to the summer breeze. We enjoyed the yum bun special and I thought the soco smoked salmon was fantastic on brioche as was the tuna with egg and green bean roll. My son had the Bien roll and a delicious salad of the day. Service was quick and efficient. I plan to return and try dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Heart of Midtown, Vodka Bar, Great Apps, Late Night Club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I were staying at the 4 Seasons and this was in walking distance! It's in the heart of midtown and is the epicenter of Gay Atlanta, but you don't have to be gay to enjoy this place.

They have over 100 different vodkas and some VERY original and unique beverages. The food was great, we ordered the ravioli, lamb meatballs and a salad, all of it was delicious!

Our favorite part of the experience was the small club in the background, as soon as the sun went down the tunes started pumping and we found that we were definitely in the "place to be" when in midtown.

We loved it, best restaurant experience of the weekend!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Trendy-Yet-Comfortable Small Plates Restaurant and International Vodka Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a late night dinner here during a Midtown staycation.

The restaurant's modern minimalist design and open air dining room lend a trendy Miami-esque atmosphere, but with the friendly, "come as you are" vibe of Midtown.

Our server was excellent, particularly with walking us through the impressive vodka menu of 100+ selections from around the world.

I would return just to enjoy another Kai Lemongrass, something I haven't seen on any other cocktail menu.

At our server's suggestion, my husband enjoyed a Basil Fizz which was excellent: herbal, refreshing, and beautifully presented.

The small plates menu is easy to navigate, featuring well described dishes in a wide variety of price points from $7 to $20.

I loved the "salad for the table" the generous salad portion the most small plates menus lack.

Other stand-outs included the lamb meatballs, ahi tuna and bocadillo. The ravioli were average.

If you go, choose a day with great weather, and the two top tables right along 10th Street are worth the wait!

We will definitely return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great view for the Peachtree Road Race!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I got a table here to watch my husband and our cousins run the race. We had the best time! The food was great (we shared the chicken and biscuits), and we stayed for lunch when the guys were finished running. They all enjoyed the beer and bloody Marys, and we had lunch too: a burger, grilled cheese with tomato bisque, and a beautiful salad. Overall it was a great experience and a fun place! Our server was inattentive at best, but our experience outweighed her inconsistency.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Trendy Spot in Midtown Atlanta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

A close friend of ours was having a birthday dinner party with 10-15 of his closest friends. My partner and I have been to this location before when it was a Bookstore so we were very familiar with the location. However I must say this place looks nothing like the bookstore! I love the loft feel and chic decor. They serve Tapas and they were great. We shared the ceviche, shrimp and scallop nachos, lamb meatballs and the chicken and waffle on a stick. There were all good my favorite were the nachos and I'm not a huge nacho fan. I has the basil fizz cocktail and my sweetie had several others on the menu she loved them all. Cute place, great food and worth a visit,

• Visited July 2013