“Pizza you can trust” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #583 of 3,460 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza, Sandwiches
Good for: Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Description: Mellow Mushroom is the place for the best hand tossed pizza and calzones in the Southeast! All of our products are made fresh to order with our natural springwater dough, and it's hearth baked, like pizza's supposed to be!
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Pizza you can trust”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

dines outside on a beautiful day; Lots of TV's for watching sports. nice dining area inside and outside.

Visited March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

The kids wanted to go to The Mellow Mushroom after seeing Shrek the Musical. I had never been to this location. We were greeted and sat right away. Staff seemed friendly. Restaurant was clean and we were near a TV so hubby was happy! We ordered: one small bacon and cheese pizza for the kids and a medium pizza for the husband and myself. Unfortunately the name escapes me. Our server left before we finished so we had another server. It was kind of like we were forgotten. Table wasn't cleared from eating salad, had to ask for refills, and more napkins... she did say do you need anything but she saw what I saw!!!!! The kids enjoyed the pizza as did my husband I thought it was okay nothing special! We also ordered the Caesar Salad I did enjoy that. The manager also stopped by the table seemed friendly. I think they are on the expensive side but it's suppose to be gourmet or speciality pizza...will give them another try when I'm in town.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milton, Massachusetts
“Yummy pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Was dying to try their pizza. We went simple with a traditional cheese pie. I asked for extra tomato sauce and thin crust. That's exactly what we got. Delicious!!!

Lampasas, Texas
“Loved the 60's decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had a great bowl of mushroom soup and a unique Greek style salad. Very tasty. Service was good. Waitstaff was friendly.

Visited October 2013
“Love the vegetarian options!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I think it's the cosmic karma and something wizard, maybe, but whatever the case, they're both delicious and they will split them on one pizza. My hubby and I have eaten at Mellow Mushrooms all over Atlanta and have never been disappointed.

Visited August 2012