“Nice atmosphere and food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,847 of 3,460 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Turkish
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice atmosphere and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

After returning from Turkey last month I was looking for a Turkish fix. I have tried twice in the last 2 weeks. The first time we had a very nice time but did not feel that anything I ordered was similar to what I had in Turkey. It was still very good. Last night the food was awesome! We did the shrimp casserole (Server recommended) and the lamb chops. The restaurant is very comfortable and great place to talk without shouting. It has a great bar but it never had anyone sitting at it. I read last night that they have a happy hour with 1/2 price food before 6. Will definitely be back!

Visited November 2012

macon
“good food,nice ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

went for birthday dinner.beautiful ambiance and nice drink selection. food was great. ordered chicken kabob and lamb+beef kabob. delicious.
beware of parking place next to the restaurant[shopping complex]. supposed to be a paid parking. if you are new to this place ,it is easy to miss the small board which say so. their is a shady looking guy waiting for you to park and not go to the unmarked payment ctr. as soon as you leave he will boot your car and you have to pay $75 to get out . this place is not attached to the istanblue.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Smyrna, Georgia
“The Ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

A very good friend of mine surprised me with a visit to this restaurant on our way to a fashion show. I must admit I was very impressed. First of all I love Mediteranean food but it was the ambiance of the restaurant that made me feel good. It was kind of set up like a place you would lounge around in to relax. White curtains hanging from the ceiling, seating consisted of some chairs and soft leather benches with pillows. very comfortable. I decided to order The Dober Kebab, the waitress was very aplogetic and told me the meet was not ready, it was still cooking. (at least food is served fresh) .I had the Adana Kebab which was lamb with rice, red cabbage and carrots, it was very tasty, the meet was seasoned well. My friend had Filet of Tilapia baked in a homesauce of mushrooms. Very tasty. We topped it off with a glass of white Sangria. Our waitress was very attentive and kept us filled with water and asked if we had enjoyed our food. I would definately go back here again, maybe with my special person and I may try the Hooka...

• Visited July 2012