“Big Zombie Tour” 5 of 5 stars

$65*
and up
Ranked #3 of 127 Activities in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Let us take you to the stars as you board a luxury coach to hundreds of filming locations. Our entertaining tour guides are actors that have been on these sets and will give you the inside scoop and exclusive behind-the-scenes stories. Whether you are in town for a convention, vacation or family reunion, Atlanta Movie Tours has something for everyone!
Lithia Springs, Georgia
“Big Zombie Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

My son and I finally had a chance to go on the Big Zombie Tour this morning which was provided by Atlanta Movie Tours. We had a really good time. Initially I was not a huge Zombie fan but after taking the tour, I'm now more curious about Zombies. I believe the highlight of the tour was the fact that our tour guide had worked as a "Zombie" in the series "The Walking Dead". He was very knowledgeable and thus able to give us factual information plus behind the scene tidbits. We went to some amazing hidden spots in ATL. It was very educational for my 11 year old son who thoroughly had a fun time. I highly recommend this tour for anyone interested in Zombies and who likes movies....The staff at Atlanta Movie Tours are the best!

We are already making plans to go on the Big Southern Hollywood Tour. I am also considering this service for my family reunion scheduled in ATL 2014.

Visited August 2012
AtlMovieTours, Owner at Atlanta Movie Tours, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Hi Janet,

We loved having you and your son with us on the Big Zombie Tour! Thanks for joining us. We are so appreciative of our guests and we are thrilled you enjoyed yourselves.

Please contact me at any time with details about your Family Reunion in 2014. We would be delighted to show them all a superstar good time!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Ghoulish Fun for the Entire Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

A friend and I booked the tour for ourselves and our Walking Dead super-fan13 year old daughters. We had such a great time talking to Patty, interacting with our zombie,Michael, taking in all of the fan sights from the show and hearing about all of the "Behind-the-Scenes" facts about what has rapidly become our favorite show. I would highly recommend the tour to fans and look forward in participating in another!

Visited July 2012
AtlMovieTours, Owner at Atlanta Movie Tours, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
We are so thrilled you enjoyed your time with us! We loved having you.

Check back with us this May for a fun-filled trip to Senoia for a glimpse of S2 & S3 locations!

Chicago, IL
“The Walking Dead appeals to any age and fan level”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

When traveling with a three-generation family, it is not easy to find something that everyone is excited about. We found The Walking Dead tour with Atlanta Movie Tours was something that appeals to everyone from a 13-year old to a 65-year old and everyone in between.

The coolest part was the tour guide was a featured zombie from the show. Not just some extra, but an actor who had close interaction with the main characters from the show, so his stories were all first-person and very "behind the scenes".

As a tourist, I was impressed by the knowledge of the staff. As a business owner and marketing professional, I was impressed by the team's superior customer service, helpfulness, and genuine desire to ensure everyone on the tour was having a great time!

I'm looking forward to my next trip to Atlanta so I can do the Southern Movie Tour offered through Atlanta Movie Tours!

Visited July 2012
Hi Tracy,

Thanks so much for bringing your family to our Big Zombie Tour. It was so cool to see 3 generations getting together and enjoying the undead. Zombies seem to bring folks together, don't they?

One of the greatest parts of my job is not only sharing the Walking Dead with other aficionados like myself, but meeting guests that turn into friends.

Hope to see you soon!

Snellville, Georgia, United States
“Awesome Zombie Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My husband and I went on this tour today and we had an awesome time. All the sights were memorable. I feel like a true "The Walking Dead" expert. Our tour guide is an actual "walker" on the show. He gave us a ton of info. We had trivia, fun, and saw great sights. I highly recommend this if you are a fan of the show.

Visited June 2012
Hi Kristie!

Thanks a million for joining us on the Big Zombie Tour. We loved having you and your husband with us. We appreciate your incredibly kind words.

Hope to see you again very soon as we roll out our S2 & S3 tour down in Senoia! Eek! So excited!

Marietta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“See the locations from your favorite shows and movies filmed in Atlanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Atlanta Movie Tours is the newest and best activity in the city. The entertainment industry is growing in Atlanta and it was so much fun to see where the shows and movies were filmed. A highlight of the tour is that the guides are actors/extras that have been on set and they can share their personal experiences from behind the scenes. I took the Big Zombie Tour and saw filming locations from The Walking Dead and Zombieland. It was fun to see the locations like the department store, the tank scenes and the CDC. Our guide was able to show us where he was laying on the ground as a Zombie below the CDC windows when the actors came running out. This is more than just a tour. It is an immersive experience that even a casual fan of the show/movie will love.

Visited March 2012
Hi Amy,

We loved having you with us and we are so glad you enjoyed the tour.

There are loads of fun things coming up in 2013 and we will keep you updated!

Patti

Been to Atlanta Movie Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Atlanta Movie Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.