“Toys, toys and fun” 4 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #75 of 143 Attractions in Atlanta
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta offers a fun, highly interactive and educational 2-3 hour indoor experience, ideal for families with children 3-10 years old. Based on the ever-popular LEGO® brick, LEGOLAND Discovery Centers provide a range of interactive play areas, including 4D cinema; master classes from the LEGO Master Model Builder; exciting LEGO rides, such as an interactive and immersive ride called Kingdom Quest; special party rooms for birthdays and other celebrations; as well as the popular MINILAND exhibit designed to reflect the iconic buildings and skyline of Atlanta.
Nassau, New Providence Island
23 attraction reviews
“Toys, toys and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Lovely place to spend a few hours especially if you have young kids. The different areas are all enjoyable and fun. Even if it was Christmas time the place not was over packed and our daughter had a chance to play all games and toys.

Visited December 2012
Jonathan G, Public Relations Manager at LEGOLAND Discovery Center, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a review; we are always happy to hear from our guests!

Pensacola, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Kids had a blast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My daughter and son both had a great time at the new Legoland Discovery Center. It was a bit crowded but still had room to enjoy the venue. Admission was a bit pricey, there are discounts if you prepurchase tickets online but I tried several times the day before we went and was not able to complete transaction (web site error I think).

Hi!

We are always happy when we hear the little ones had a great time here! Thanks for leaving a review!
Ellijay
27 attraction reviews
“Not worth the money IMO”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Took grandkids age 8 and 10 here on New Years Eve. From all the places we have gone, I don't think it is worth the $$. I kind of felt like I was on a 5 hour Chucky Cheese marathon. The kids said they enjoyed it, but never wanted to go back. I think they should have more benches for the adults to sit on. Pretty crowded "compact" facility. People who worked there were very nice and "kid oriented". My grandkids enjoy hands-on museums much more.

Hi,

We are glad to hear your grandkids enjoyed their visit. We were quite busy that day due to our "Noon Year's Eve" event and are learning to manage the customer flow so that everyone has a great experience. Thank you for your comments!
Nassau, New Providence Island
3 attraction reviews
“Great for small children”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

More activities needed. Great food price especially with the family deal. Only two rides are in the facility. Parents can only go with a child and vice versa. There are some short movies being offered with limited 4-D effects. Not bad not all that. Great for boys with engineering minds.

Cookeville, Tennessee
54 attraction reviews
“I hated it... My son LOVED it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went to Atlanta the weekend after Thanksgiving. We went to World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium, Zoo Atlanta, and the Legoland Discovery Center. I enjoyed the other three attractions for the most part, this was my least favorite. But that really doesn't matter, as my nine year old had the time of his life!

We ordered tickets online, if you book for after 4, admission is only 13.50 a per person. You walk in, and they have a small room teaching you how Legos are made, every kid gets a free Legoland Discovery Center brick to take home. After that there's a shooting game like the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disney. It lasts about two minutes and dumps you into a room where there's a mini Atlanta built out of Legos. That was neat to look around. Then you enter the main room. Where there is another Dumbo like Lego ride, a 4D theatre that shows three different movies, a play place area, then section to build Lego race cars you can race down a ramp, a Lego tower building area that you can shake the platform to see how strong your building is. They had a classroom to learn tips to add details to your Lego designs, that was a nice touch. There was an area for girls too, but my son wasn't interested in that...

Overall it's loud, crowded, and kinda smells like Cheetos and sweat. The three different movies, gives you a break from all the noise and people. Even though the place gave me a headache, if my son's happy, I'm happy.

Visited November 2012