“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hankook Taqueria

Hankook Taqueria
1311 Collier Road, Atlanta, GA 30318 (Hills Park)
404.352.8881
Neighborhood: Hills Park
Neighborhood: Hills Park
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The food is delicious. It's BYOB. The tacos are great. So is the Bibimbap is delicious and spicy. The food is very tasty with lots of fresh herbs and spices.

• Visited August 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Kor/Mex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Taco's meet Korean BBQ!!
Yummy!!
The Sesame Fries are excellent...
Chipotle Ketchup makes them extra special

• Visited July 2013
Georgia, US
“Nothing fancy but unique food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I recently tried this place for the first time despite having lived nearby for over a year. We went at dinner time and it was crowded but we found a table. We tried 3 types of taco - pork, beef, and the special avocado tempura. We liked all 3 but I especially loved the avocado! Yum! The pork was a little spicy for me, but I'm also kind of a wimp. ;-) Also had the sesame fries, which were very good but nothing to write home about. The restaurant itself is definitely a hole in the wall and nothing fancy, but I didn't find it dirty or a turn off. Overall, the food was good and cheap, and it is BYOB which is nice. We'll be back soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville,Fl
“Great deal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I can only apeak about the "Bibim -bop." I would say it lived up to the praise of Alton Brown as a great deal with great flavor. This definitely a hole in wall joint that does not impress on looks and cleanliness. I can see myself coming back for more of the fusion flavors of mexican and asian. It is the worth a try for those who love spice and flavor.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best tacos PERIOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

There's no carne asada, no pastor, no molé, but there is no tastier taco anywhere. This Korean inspired taqueria is something that I crave no less than once a week. I have a fine taste for food, but there are few flavor combinations in the world than the ones in the special buffalo chicken taco they have. If it is a special you have to order it. It is never something that I would normally order as I am a foodie and it sounds so pedestrian but it's just plain good. Bibmbab is out of this world too. Don't miss this no frills, value laden gem!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere