“Yumm!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of King of Pops

King of Pops
1079 North Highland Ave, Atlanta, GA (Virginia Highland)
Website
Neighborhood: Virginia Highland
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Yumm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

2 words: pineapple habanero! It is my favorite. You can get these almost $4 treats at certain Whole Foods and restaurants around Atlanta too. They range in calories, the chocolate sea salt is really good too, but much higher in calorie than the others.

• Visited August 2013

Little Rock, Arkansas
“A tasty treat at the Grant Park Summer Shade Festival”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had heard about this business that was started by two brothers about three years ago and I was anxious to try one of their creations. I had the orange cream and the others with me had the raspberry lime and the Georgia peach. The popsicles were delicious, very flavorful and frozen solid. None of us had a problem with "drippage" or the popsicle breaking apart as we neared the end, despite the warm, sunny day. At $3.00 a pop, it was well worth it. A very refreshing treat!

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“MY FAVORITE!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I can not say enough about how amazing King of Pops Popsicles are.... When I see the rainbow colored umbrella I bee line it to see what awesome favors are in! I've tried most flavors and each one is DELICIOUS. You can also find them in certain delis and whole foods.... I highly recommend trying them several times over whenever you happen across them! :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, GA
“The perfect treat for a cheat day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I LOOOVVVEEEE these pops! There was a time when I was having two a day, I was so addicted to these. Cookies in cream has WHOLE Chips Ahoy! Cookies in it. Chocolate Sea Salt is to die for. I look forward to trying every single flavor.

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta
“Best pops in town!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The King of Pops makes the freshest, most delicious, and unusual flavored popsicles ever - Chocolate with sea salt and cookies and cream. Yum!!! And they cater! They were a huge hit at my son's hot summer birthday party. Fun, fun!!!

• Visited July 2013