“Nice hotel and quiet room at a busy airport” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #95 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
“Nice hotel and quiet room at a busy airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a clean and updated hotel with polite and attentive service. I didn't need it but I noticed the airport shuttles came quite often. Room was clean and suprisingly quiet for an airport hotel. I will gladly stay there again.!

• Stayed October 2013
dedo48, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Gateway Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Jimy32301,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

Words cannot express how deeply gratified we are by your thoughtful words.

We are delighted as we truly anticipate your next arrival.

Director of Front Office

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Charleston, South Carolina, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a very nice hotel close to the Hartsfield International Airport in Atlanta. I have stayed there twice now and it is a very pleasant hotel to stay prior to an early morning flight. The real negative I give the hotel though is they do not have free wi-fi and I think in todays "smart phone" world that is simply rediculous. To charge for wi-fi is absurd in my opinion.

The rooms are nice, they are clean and the beds are good. Charging for parking ($12.00 per day) is not good either but if you are driving in to fly out of Atlanta it is not a bad deal to leave your car in their lot. That way you have the hotel shuttle to the hotel vs. walking a long distance into the parking lots at the airport.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have had are good.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ron K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We are truly elated by the kind words you have afforded our hotel.

I have shared your internet feedback with the appropriate party and we will do all that is necessary to secure your confidence.

We are honored and do look forward to your next trip.

Cornelia, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We found this hotel thru Travelocity. It is a great place to stay. We stayed in 413 which overlooked the pool. There was very little noise from other guests. We heard occasional airplanes. There is free wi-fi in the lobby and a number of computers for guest use. We paid for wi fi in the room. The swimming pool is great - half indoors and half outdoors. We really liked the salty water. The beds were great

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool was quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
dedo48, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Gateway Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear Ctillot,

Thank you for your kind posting.

We are truly humbled by the kind words you have shared regarding ou hotel.

Rest assured knowing that we do anticpate your next arrival.

Tucker, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a quick weekend getaway and had a great first impression. I love the fact that it has a shuttle to and from the airport so that I don't have to worry about transportation. The lobby was absolutely gorgeous and the view was fantastic. The hotel staff was very friendly and very professional. Once I got up to my room, I wasn't disappointed at all. The bed slept like a dream and I wanted to take the comforter set with me :) I will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends and have already told my mom how wonderful this hotel is. l love the open atmosphere of the lobby and the fountain was a nice touch as well.

Room Tip: Definitely get a room with 2 beds if you can. AC units are very quiet!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear TheFlea8081,

Thank you for your posting.

We are elated by the kind words you have afforded our property.

Here at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel Atlanta Airport, your optimal satisfaction is our number one priority. We are delighted we secured our objectives.

We are honored and do look forward to your next trip.

Bes regards,
Director of Front office
roswell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this property after working at the Scott Antique Market. The hotel was nice and well located for what I needed. Customer service was excellent, Silvia at the front desk was especially helpful. The room was quiet and spacious and the bed and pillows were perfect. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Susan B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

Our team is elated; Silvia was able to provide you with exceptional service.

She is a great team player and we are forever grateful for her presence.

We are truly honored and do look forward to welcoming you back real soon.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I would like to say, that I had a very nice stay at the Sheraton Gateway Atlanta, the front end agent was very professional, her name was Silvia Cordova, she was very nice at night, and the next morning that I saw her. My room was very comfortable and had everything that I needed, also the free internet in the lobby was excellent, I needed helping getting on line, Mr. Bryant Hedgeman was more that helpful. The office area was clean, and even had computers if a person needed to get on line. The detail to customer service, and customer focus here was excellent, Ms. Silvia Cordova and Mr. Bryant Hedgeman really made my stay fantastic.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Nomad454,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We are truly honored by the kind words you have afforded Silvia and Bryant. They are without a doubt two of my key players and we are delighted when they are on schedule.

We are forever grateful and do look forward to your next trip.

Elgin, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at this wonderful hotel from 06-08Sep13. Bided on this hotel via Priceline and got an excellent deal. I have stayed at this hotel before and great for a short stay. Close to the airport so of course far from downtown area.

Pros: Close to restaurants and shops if you have a rental. Excellent gym/workout center. Shuttle to and from airport runs 24 hours. Upgraded shower heads in bathroom.

Cons: Parking is $12 a day. Smaller rooms and bathrooms than other hotels that I have stayed at. No free breakfast.

Room Tip: Choose a room not next to an icemaker or the elevators
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
dedo48, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Gateway Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear blu_pvamu,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We are truly honored by the great feedback you have afforded our hotel. The areas of opportunity you’ve shared will be given immediate attention and we will do all that is necessary to maintain your confidence.

We are humbled as we anticipate your next arrival.

Director of Front Office

Been to Sheraton Gateway Hotel Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!