You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6330 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #144 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Michigan
“Great Value and CLEAN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I visit Atlanta often and try various places...mainly looking for something safe, comfortable, clean with great value. I paid $65 online for 1person, king bed. The room was very clean. The room did not show any wear and tear, was not dated. I read some of the comments...I stayed in room #236...was great! After I got home I realized I had left my ipod touch. I called 2 days after my stay and they had it. Returning to ATL next month and will pick it up. My only complaint...check in is at 3...I called BEFORE I made the reservation (1 day prior to stay) to ask if an early check in was possible. I asked if 2pm would be possible. The staff noted it in the reservation and assured me it would not be a problem. When I checked in, it was a problem...the clerk did see in the notes that early check in was requested. She did not honor it. I had been driving from MI to GA the entire night prior and needed to shower and change for an appointment I had at 3. Again, was assured it would not be a problem. I was told the manager was on the floors inspecting the rooms and would be back shortly to confirm what rooms would be available and have "the list". FINALLY about 3:15 I was checked in. This was frustrating. While I understand the cause for the delay...was annoyed. Aside from that...I would recommend staying here. I did not see any of the problems stated in the other reviews. While I was not permitted to check in early...the staff was still polite and apologetic. I did not fault her, she is not the one who assured me it would be fine. Not fair to take it out on her. ALSO...LOTS of dining options close by. Cheesecake Factory was my first choice!

Room Tip: Check for online rates...even their website was better value than calling to get the daily rate.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had reservation in Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Perimeter, 6330 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328 United States of America. Reservation through expedia and confirmation number Confirmation #: 115863842 for 2 days from Fri Aug/03/2012 - Sun Aug/05/2012. I had cancelled the booking on second as the condition of room was pathetic and service and attitude of reception was horrible I have ever seen in any hotel. I was told I will get refund of second day but I didn't receive any refund. The room was in pathetic state, there were termites in coffee maker and mugs and bed had stains. I have photos of termites in coffee maker and jar that I can send.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Perimeter. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Haughton, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here for 10 days. There is no one on the premisses after dark. Its very muggy and smokey. I woud not have felt comfortable there with small children unless i was with them at ALL times. Not very clean looking at all. The inteernet was great, but that was about it. The beds were very very hard, tried the couch sofa it was better than the bed. Not much room to move around in the room we had. I had a friedn who stayed there 2 nights and checked out nd went to another hotel. Price may be good, but was not a good feel for me and my family.

Room Tip: Rooms by the exit/entrances seem to be too close to the stairwell where people like to smoke indoors...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Perimeter. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.
Bangalore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stayed at this place for 2 weeks. I found it no frills place with value for money. If you are on a tight budget, go for this place.The internet had better speed as compared to a few higher priced places around this area.

Room Tip: This place does not have breakfast or any Restaurant attached. The closest place is around 800m from...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Perimeter. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have stayed at Extended Stay in Florida and the rooms are great. I think I may have gotten a "bad" room since I was just staying for one night. Mold on the ceiling in the shower. Rust on the vent over the stove and on the fridge and a hole in the freezer. The exhaust fan in the bathroom did not work and some of the draws in the kitchen are cracked. I have photos of everything and also advised the day shift when checking out about the problems.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Owner at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Perimeter. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we completely unsuccessful in several aspects of your stay. Given our belief that guests like you are our most valuable asset, this failure is particularly troubling.

Stockton, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I just got back home from staying at this hotel and I really enjoyed it. The room was very clean and very spacious! No problems like the other people have said in their reviews. There were no "prostitutes" there at all. I was a single female staying here and I felt very safe and comfortable.

Savannah, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

One of the worst hotel experiences in 4o years. I would never book this hotel again. Upon check in a maid broke close all over elevator lobby floor and proceeded to say let someone else clean it up and the maintenance person stood there and looked at the glass and walked out the door. Then the room was filthy, inside the drawers in kitchen was dried food, bugs and empty wrappers. There were NO toiletries at all, towels were hard; bed sheets stained with some sort of fecal matter. Windows were left often. A white woman and young black man came into the lobby fussing that the GM had thrown them out of the sister hotel and they wanted to stay here, the front desk person advised that they could not -appeared to me to be possibly a prostitute and a John. I was awoken at 4 am by a radio booming in the parking lot outside of room 209 to a young woman who was not wearing any pants, proceeded to pull off her underwear and "dust" the parking lot. This hotel was clearly a place wear hookers and drug addicts frequent and feel comfortable staying and making exchanges at as the staff did nothing to assist. The hotel desk clerk at my check in was the only positive part of the stay as she was very nice. There was no "continental breakfast" as they claim, but empty coffee pots and stale bagels. This hotel is in a nice area but the care and professionalism was severely lacking and it was absolutely filthy - just ask the large Roach that crawled up the wall on the second night. Spend a few dollars more to stay at a safe, clean hotel that cares about their property and its guests. Horrific experience, filthy and I am just thankful I had a stun gun, mace and a chair that would fit under the door to keep people from attempting to enter.....like the hotel staff with master keys.....yes I forgot to mention after having checked in, I was awoken from a nap to the sound of keys trying to open the door - the front desk clerk in the commotion of the maids glass breaking episode failed to properly "CHECK ME IN" so the room appeared vacant to another staffer wanting to show the room to someone else - incredible. DO NOT STAY HERE EVER EVER EVER.

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel - it way be reasonable in rate but you do in fact get what you pay for - so...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

I'd like to respond specifically to your comments about the malfunctioning air conditioner. In response to your review, I requested a building-wide inspection of each air conditioning unit, and have received confirmation that all are now in proper working condition.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody

Address: 6330 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Ranked #144 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe-Atlanta-Perimeter Hotel Atlanta
Extended Stay Atlanta
Atlanta Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.