“A genuinely wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now, Save 20%
Ranked #62 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
31406, United States
“A genuinely wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

An incredibly wonderful experience with some amazing service. If you get a chance to meet Claire at check-in, consider yourself lucky! She's quite wonderful and friendly. Over-all the hotel was clean, affordable, friendly, and had some great promotions going on while me and some friends stayed here for a convention. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
sewell NJ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Double tree is one of my favorites but I like HGI beds better. Yours are too hard. I travel 3-4 days a week and the beds are the most important part of the hotel stay. Amenities are nice, cookie is nice, Security is great, service is excellent but I need a comfortable bed to sleep on. Some might disagree and like a hard bed. that is why I like HGI, with HGI you have a choice with sleep number bed. Also many hamptons have pillow top beds.

Weeki Wachee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This Double tree was a huge dissappointment Room was smaller then most "suites" Staff was very cold and not friendly. I Travel for my job and have always stayed at Double trees when they are available. Breakfast is always included but not here. Next time stay at the Fairfield and Country Inn

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Mike E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.
Aiken, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Was here on business trip for four days. Property is nicer on inside than it looks from first appearances outside. Staff was warm and helpful. Rooms are also nice, although I had to "upgrade" to a fridge and microwave. Although some rooms have balconies - some overlooking the pool area (which has a smoking area), you are required to sign a form that says you will not smoke in the room or on the balcony. Bar area was nice, as was restaurant, but service was slow in restaurant and the prices are not inexpensive. I will say that my business partner had an emergency and the wait staff was very kind and concerned....and that means a lot to me. Would I stay there again? Yep, sure would.

Green Features: There are double sided trash cans....one for recyclables and the other for garbage. Hard to tell which was which, and they were small. I do like that they ask you to hang your towel if you will reuse and to put on floor if you will not reuse.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I recently stayed at this property for a business trip and was very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and the rooms, the friendly staff, nice fitness room and quick room service. I would stay here again.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is my first trip to the area. This hotel was recommended to me by a co-worker. I checked it out online and was instantly pleased with the amenities. When I arrived, I was greeted by name and immediately given a delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie and as the front desk agent opened the "cookie drawer" she asked me if I would like more than one -- Uhmmm YES!! Huzzah!! The room I stayed in was at the end of the hallway, far from the elevator which I like. It is very quiet (except for the C130's flying all hours of the night - but I think that is kind of cool). The room was spotless and the bed was immaculate. Bathroom was very clean but the shower curtain is not so great, but that for me in not a big deal.

Breakfast is a must here. What a spread!! I take my food to go and eat on the go. The dining staff is wonderful and very friendly. The Hotel Sales Person contacted me to negotiate a corporate rate and then asked if she could book all my dates and also took a note of my favorite room and added it to my profile - soooo I get the same room every week. Now that is service.

The only down side is the smoking area is right near the front door and not everyone stays where they are supposed to and often times stand right in the way of the front door and I have to walk around them.

I love this place and I can walk to work and if you are ever in the area and you don't stay here...you are making a big mistake.

Room Tip: I was told not to stay in the rooms to the left of the elevator - there are vending macines there an...