“Great Experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria
Ranked #48 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Centerville, Ohio
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The furniture was nice and looked new, all was very clean, except the bathroom floor tile was not sealed well and looked dirty from trying to seal the tile. A small child kept running across the floor in the room above us, was very annoying. But it is a Very nice clean place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

244 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Seattle, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The room I was assigned to was a smokers room. I didn't even know there were smokers rooms anymore. I let the front office know at my arrival that was not what i requested and they told me there were no other rooms available. I stayed three nights and was finally moved on the third day. My clothes smelled like smoke, I smelled like smoke, it was not what I expect from the Hilton brand. The ladies at the desk asked me what they could do to right the problem and I asked to be moved but they said no other rooms were available. They told me they would put additional points on my Hilton Honors but I never saw any put on. This was a miserable stay. I won't make the mistake of staying there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Greenwood
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great Breakfast, close to our event hotels and excellent staff. Beds seem to be reaching their useful life but overall good experience. Yes, we would stay there again if we were attending a another convention.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Woodbridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was nice and very helpful. The breakfast area was nice and the food was very good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would stay here anytime. It's right up the street from Cumberland Mall.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Brevard, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a good but short stay. They layout of the room is interesting. It would make a great extended stay accommodation. The location is convenient. It would be great for someone who loves to shop. Close to everything on the west side of Atlanta.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Decatur, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and dinner this hotel provided. By the second day, week one, one of my 3 week visit, the staff new my name and where I worked. They made my visit very comfortable and fun. The managers conducted a trivia game 3 nights a week during dinner, in which my coworkers and I won at least one game out of three a day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

corpnupe85
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff at this location are very professional and courteous. The selection of food at the manager's reception was very good. The hotel is also in a very good location. I would recommend this hotel to any business traveler.

Room Tip: Book a suite
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria

Address: 3200 Cobb Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#39 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#45 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#47 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria 3*
Enjoy the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Atlanta-Galleria/Cumberland hotel in the Cumberland/Galleria business district, near I-75 and I-285 access, as well as Dobbins Air Force Base. Choose to stay for a short or extended stay in a hotel that provides a wealth of amenities, including WiFi, a full kitchen, outdoor pool, fitness center, and more. Walk to Cumberland Mall and local restaurants, or use our shuttle for trips within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria Hotel Atlanta
Homewood Suites Galleria Cumberland
Homewood Suites Atlanta
Homewood Atlanta
Atlanta Homewood Suites

If you own or manage Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.