“Good First Stay at Homewood Suites” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3200 Cobb Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Members Save Online
Ranked #67 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Greenwood
“Good First Stay at Homewood Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great Breakfast, close to our event hotels and excellent staff. Beds seem to be reaching their useful life but overall good experience. Yes, we would stay there again if we were attending a another convention.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Woodbridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was nice and very helpful. The breakfast area was nice and the food was very good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would stay here anytime. It's right up the street from Cumberland Mall.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Brevard, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a good but short stay. They layout of the room is interesting. It would make a great extended stay accommodation. The location is convenient. It would be great for someone who loves to shop. Close to everything on the west side of Atlanta.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Decatur, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and dinner this hotel provided. By the second day, week one, one of my 3 week visit, the staff new my name and where I worked. They made my visit very comfortable and fun. The managers conducted a trivia game 3 nights a week during dinner, in which my coworkers and I won at least one game out of three a day.

corpnupe85
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff at this location are very professional and courteous. The selection of food at the manager's reception was very good. The hotel is also in a very good location. I would recommend this hotel to any business traveler.

Room Tip: Book a suite
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

This hotel is fantastic. I had a late breakfast on Thursday and got to witness the manager's meeting the housekeeping staff. I'm not surprised that the service levels are so high given the way she praised and encouraged the staff. Also, Stephanie at the front desk was great. She was very knowledgeable about the area and found me a nice park for an early morning run. My room was missing an iron. It took less than 5 minutes from the time I called until housekeeping was at my door with the iron. My only complaint was the layout or the property. All of the rooms had outside facing doors with parking right outside your room. I never found a path to get from my my room near the back of the property to the main building. I had to walk through the busy parking lot/circle drive. The biggest bonus was the evening reception had Yuengling on draft. Being from Illinois, I can only get this beer when I travel.

Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This hotel had a basketball court and this was a main draw for us as my boss had challenged me to a pick-up game in the past. We were able to finally have our game after business was conducted. The suites are spacious and the breakfast items are changed daily. And don't forget their managers reception where beer and wine are served along with dinner (a different theme each night).

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Rebecca H, Sales Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Paulo,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Hopefully the basketball game with your boss ended in your favor, if not you will have to come back for round 2! I am excited to hear that you enjoyed both our complimentary breakfast and dinner. Being that you and your boss are so competitive you will be happy to know we are now hosting trivia night Tuesday thru Thursday. Thank you again for your review and we hope you join us the next time you all are in Atlanta for some more friendly competition.

Best Regards,
Rebecca Hamby

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria

Address: 3200 Cobb Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#54 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#54 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#61 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria 3*
Enjoy the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Atlanta-Galleria/Cumberland hotel in the Cumberland/Galleria business district, near I-75 and I-285 access, as well as Dobbins Air Force Base. Choose to stay for a short or extended stay in a hotel that provides a wealth of amenities, including WiFi, a full kitchen, outdoor pool, fitness center, and more. Walk to Cumberland Mall and local restaurants, or use our shuttle for trips within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria Hotel Atlanta
Homewood Suites Galleria Cumberland
Homewood Suites Atlanta
Homewood Atlanta
Atlanta Homewood Suites

If you own or manage Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.