“Hampton GA Review” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
Fort Mill, United States
“Hampton GA Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was an excellent place to stay. It had the BEST workout facility I've ever experienced at a hotel! It had a treadmill, stationary bike AND elliptical. As well as a mat (for sit-ups, etc) excercise ball, medicine balls and complete weight machine. And of course a TV. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room had a refrigerator and microwave (as well as coffee maker) but I thought one of the nicest touches was the complementary bag of microwave popcorn. It felt very welcoming to stay at this Hampton. I wished I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Long Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Finding the right spot around the 285 loop can be a challenge. Many areas are not hotel friendly, and or question your want to go out at night. The hotel is located right on Cobb pkwy. This puts it very close to the cumberland mall. And some very good food. Very safe environment. What sets this hampton apart from the many I have stayed were the little touches such as the time the room maid takes to fashion the towels into flower shapes. Sort of like being on a cruise. Also the complementary bathroom essentials had much welcomed editions. Finally upon entering the room was sitting a welcome goody snack bag filled with chips, cookies, gummy bears, m&m. A nice touch for a business traveler. For food I chose a local restaurant called Rays on the river. But that is another good review to read

• Stayed May 2013
Online_Media_Mngr, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Mr Sunshine39,

Thank you for your words about the Hampton Inn & Suites Galleria. I hope we can look forward to your return in the near future. I am glad you felt the location was good, and the safe environment
the hotel is in. Again on behalf of the staff I want to extend our thanks to you. For it's guest like you that help spread the word about how our service and operational standards are. Thank you again for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria.

Joe S -
OMM Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria.
menlo, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The hotel was very nice and clean. the TV did not work and when I told the front desk, nothing was done about it. When I told the morning front desk staff, nothing was still done and they did not offer their 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Tim,

I do apologize for the situation. I will contact you directly to see what might be possible to do for you in reference to this.

Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stay at Hampton Inns for consistency, and in most cases that is met. This was a convenient location, although parking was a bit tight. The room was great, clean comfortable, quiet. The pool was not open which was a big dissatisfier for my 6 yo granddaughter, but the hotel had made arrangements for guests to use the pool across the highway. Not convenient, but at least a plan. Breakfast was missing several of the usual components, but we had enough to eat.
Front staff very welcoming.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Online_Media_Mngr, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Cindy D,

Thank you for you kind words we look forward to your future return.

J S
Columbus, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

During my stay at the Hamptom Inn & suite I experience great complimentary breakfast and was fascinated by the employee their at tentative customer satisfaction provided during my stay. The cleanliness of the bathroom and room was immaculate, gym facility met my physical fitness need, and my commute to my area of business was flexible with plenty of time available. The only negative side of this experience was the AC unit, which was not cooling the room enough and producing an annoying sound at night. Other than this I totally would recommend this location to anyone.

Eddie,

Thank you for the kind words about the Hampton Inn & Suites Galleria. I am glad to hear our employees demonstrated the reg carpet service we are known for. I hope to see you back again soon at The Hampton Inn & Suites Galleria.

Hampton inn & Suites Galleria
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed here for a few days for work mostly because it's close to the office and I'm an Honors member always trying to stack points.
The location is right off I-285 so you're not stuck too deep off the highway trying to navigate through the city. Parking is free and I never had an issue finding a space.
The front desk staff was pleasant and I have only one complaint about them and it ties in to the room: my air conditioning unit never shut off. I could turn the power off but it just kept going eventually I had to unplug it. I asked the front desk to check it out and they said they'd get one of the engineers to check it out but it never happened.
Otherwise it was an uneventful stay: clean room, plenty of toiletries, fresh breakfast items, and good coffee.

Dear valued guest,

Sorry about the AC issue. However until the unit reached set temperature the unit will stay on. I hope thie explanes the issue you experienced. I hope you will again join us and let us share some HAMPTONALITY with you.

Sincerly,
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel is at the intersection of I75 and I285, near a mall and many restaurants. My husband has used it for business travel for many years and we use it when we are in Atlanta visiting family and friends. It has a friendly staff, typical breakfast and is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Hampton Traveler,

We at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria are so happy to hear you enjoy our service. We do our best to offer each guest our white glove service standards of Hamptonality. We want to make sure your stay away from home is as pleasant as possible, Thank your husband for being a regular guest and we look forward to you next safe return. Thank you again from everyone here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantra-Galeria.

Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria? Share your experiences!