“Great Atlanta Hotel with great customer satisfaction.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Online & Save
Ranked #37 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Columbus, Georgia, United States
“Great Atlanta Hotel with great customer satisfaction.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

During my stay at the Hamptom Inn & suite I experience great complimentary breakfast and was fascinated by the employee their at tentative customer satisfaction provided during my stay. The cleanliness of the bathroom and room was immaculate, gym facility met my physical fitness need, and my commute to my area of business was flexible with plenty of time available. The only negative side of this experience was the AC unit, which was not cooling the room enough and producing an annoying sound at night. Other than this I totally would recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Online_Media_Mngr, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Eddie,

Thank you for the kind words about the Hampton Inn & Suites Galleria. I am glad to hear our employees demonstrated the reg carpet service we are known for. I hope to see you back again soon at The Hampton Inn & Suites Galleria.

Hampton inn & Suites Galleria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed here for a few days for work mostly because it's close to the office and I'm an Honors member always trying to stack points.
The location is right off I-285 so you're not stuck too deep off the highway trying to navigate through the city. Parking is free and I never had an issue finding a space.
The front desk staff was pleasant and I have only one complaint about them and it ties in to the room: my air conditioning unit never shut off. I could turn the power off but it just kept going eventually I had to unplug it. I asked the front desk to check it out and they said they'd get one of the engineers to check it out but it never happened.
Otherwise it was an uneventful stay: clean room, plenty of toiletries, fresh breakfast items, and good coffee.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Online_Media_Mngr, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Sorry about the AC issue. However until the unit reached set temperature the unit will stay on. I hope thie explanes the issue you experienced. I hope you will again join us and let us share some HAMPTONALITY with you.

Sincerly,
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel is at the intersection of I75 and I285, near a mall and many restaurants. My husband has used it for business travel for many years and we use it when we are in Atlanta visiting family and friends. It has a friendly staff, typical breakfast and is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Traveler,

We at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria are so happy to hear you enjoy our service. We do our best to offer each guest our white glove service standards of Hamptonality. We want to make sure your stay away from home is as pleasant as possible, Thank your husband for being a regular guest and we look forward to you next safe return. Thank you again from everyone here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantra-Galeria.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

From check in with warm cookies and chocolate mints to the friendly helpful staff, plus a very clean room and hotel. More amenities than other Hamptons and the breakfast has more to offer as well. I will stay here anytime I'm close by.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Bammah,

We here at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria are so glad you like our welcome. We hope to make each and very guest enjoy our very of Hampton Inn Southern Hospitality. I hope you will continue to join us again. On behalf of myself, the manager, and all staff members we want to thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria for you stay.

McDonough, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The hotel is convenient to I-75 and I-285 so you can hear some road noise in the room but surprisingly the noise was not overbearing, my room was on the 3rd floor on the backside of the hotel. The room I stayed in was clean, had comfortable seating, and was larger than expected. The Internet connection speed was better than expected. The only major negative I could mention was the indoor pool was closed during my stay for what appeared to be remodeling.

Room Tip: Great hotel for business travel and very close to the interstate.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights. Our suite was large and the living room area was divided from the bedroom area by double doors. The room was clean and breakfast was good. My favorite part of our stay was how quiet it was. I never heard a peep from any of our neighbors.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

was working very long hours for the southeastern flower shoew and needed a good nights rest, was so happy that this hampton was so close to the event and was so quiet that I got a good 8hrs rest, breakfast was great also

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria? Share your experiences!