“Wingate by Wyndham supporting Running to the End of the World” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Montreal, Canada
“Wingate by Wyndham supporting Running to the End of the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

So far is the longest I stayed in a Hotel during my 12,000 miles journey to Ushuaia the end of the world town, from Montreal Canada, barefoot! 5 days that I really enjoyed.
It was strange to be dropped off and picked up by their limousine anywhere within the 3 mile radius. Breakfast was fresh and delicious, newspaper was being delivered to my room door every morning, staff where superb! What can I tell you, quite the experience.

Room Tip: They gave me the suite with 2 TVs and a jacuzzi! if you can afford it, it's worth it!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Calgary, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Wow. I really wasn't sure I wanted to write a review on this property. I don't want to many people discovering how amazing it is. From little touches like free cookies and coffee in the lobby to unbelievable service this really is a one of a kind place. Where else do you get rides around the neighborhood in a stretch SUV limo? I have absolutely nothing negative to say. I'm a customer for life!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Cutler Bay
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Noisy on street- if want a quiet room request one
Saturday night party in one of rooms, needed to call security bc of noise, music, and banging around

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I don't really understand how this hotel charges such reasonable room rates and provides such excellent service. My friends and I booked a room Thursday-Sunday for Music Midtown for $107 a night. We had two very comfortable double beds, a very large HDTV, and a really nice shower. Everything was spotless. The included breakfast comes with an omelette chef, biscuits and gravy, and other treats. Best free hotel breakfast I've ever had. Furthermore, there's a stretch SUV limo that will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius for free! It was funny getting dropped off by a limo at the MARTA station, but whatever. Still a good time.
The one snag came when I checked out, they overcharged me $30 per night. I got a good deal through the Wyndham website, maybe that had something to do with it. Anyways, they fixed it right away when I showed them my confirmation email. Extremely friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Bluffton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was just here this past weekend and I enjoyed my stay. A nice, clean hotel. The breakfast was great. We also enjoyed the complimentary limo ride. I will definitely stay here again when I visit Atlanta.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead? Share your experiences!