“Very nice!!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta
“Very nice!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I had lived in Atlanta and chose this primarily for its very convenient location...at least for my purposes. Close to many restaurants and nearby St. Joseph's Hospital complex, yet quite quiet for a restful evening. Breakfast was complete with a cooked to order omelet station. There was a free high quality commercial espresso machine complete with milk frother located in the lobby area and available for use at all hours. Having lived in Italy for many years, I feel I know good coffee. Free parking was a bonus. Staff was also fine. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Yes...... I love my Espresso Machine. It is one of the few things that set us apart. Including the Comp transportation around Buckhead in our Stretch Limo. Thank you for your review.

1,189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Hiawassee, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband & I arecently stayed here the weekend of our wedding. The staff was very friendly and helped with all requests we had. The room was very clean and comfortable. Don't skip out on their breakfast with made-to-order omelets, fresh waffles, and plenty of other foods to get you started for the day! We will definitely stay here again when traveling to Atlanta.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Yes our breakfast is awesome .... thank you so much for your kind words and review
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My 1 year anniversary went awesome thanks Wingate.

So it was my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend and he went all out for me.

When arriving at the hotel on the outside it looks horrible. I was thinking to my self wth??

Upon walking in they instantly greeted us and treated us like royalty.

We had the romance package which included
Accommodations for Two in a Suite
Bottle of Champagne
Box of exquisite chocolates
Full American Breakfast with made to order omelets & waffles
Dinner for Two at a Buckhead Life Group Restaurant (http://www.buckheadresta…)
Limousine Service within the Buckhead Area

The suite was very nice looking.

Love the hot tub we had in our room & nice shower area.

The room was very large..

I was on cloud 9. Omg the bed was so comfortable at times I didnt want to get up out of it. I am real big on customer services & the hotel staff was wonderful.

I would recommend this small but luxury place to anyone

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Your "Cloud 9 " is music to our ears. Thank you for such nice comments about us. We are thrilled you had such a great time

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead? Share your experiences!