“Stay for the weekend!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Stay for the weekend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband & I arecently stayed here the weekend of our wedding. The staff was very friendly and helped with all requests we had. The room was very clean and comfortable. Don't skip out on their breakfast with made-to-order omelets, fresh waffles, and plenty of other foods to get you started for the day! We will definitely stay here again when traveling to Atlanta.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Yes our breakfast is awesome .... thank you so much for your kind words and review

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My 1 year anniversary went awesome thanks Wingate.

So it was my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend and he went all out for me.

When arriving at the hotel on the outside it looks horrible. I was thinking to my self wth??

Upon walking in they instantly greeted us and treated us like royalty.

We had the romance package which included
Accommodations for Two in a Suite
Bottle of Champagne
Box of exquisite chocolates
Full American Breakfast with made to order omelets & waffles
Dinner for Two at a Buckhead Life Group Restaurant (http://www.buckheadresta…)
Limousine Service within the Buckhead Area

The suite was very nice looking.

Love the hot tub we had in our room & nice shower area.

The room was very large..

I was on cloud 9. Omg the bed was so comfortable at times I didnt want to get up out of it. I am real big on customer services & the hotel staff was wonderful.

I would recommend this small but luxury place to anyone

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Your "Cloud 9 " is music to our ears. Thank you for such nice comments about us. We are thrilled you had such a great time
Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed here on 11/10/12. King bed room was comfortable. The room was clean with wooden floor tile and a rug.instead of carpet. My wife liked that. There is free internet and a hot breakfast is included. Parking is free. There is are free business and fitness centers The location is in Buckhead an upscale area of Atlanta. There are lots of local restaurants and bars but most are pricy.

Room Tip: Rooms away from Piedmont Road are quieter
tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

First let me start with the good things! The front desk staff was friendly, helpful, and efficient. The lobby and all of the commons areas were bright, attractive, and clean. Location was good...not quite in the heart of Buckhead, but good. It was quiet...no annoyances from either outside traffic nor 'hall sound'. The bed was very good and the bath had ample size vanity. The room was clean when we checked in...the cleanup the next day was another story!!! Without going into details..I would have fired the housekeeper! I had to go to the front desk to ask for (a few of the things the housekeeper left out), replacement coffee, ice bags, glasses (she simply took the used ones and left no replacement) . The gentleman at the front desk got them for me immediately (instead of having me wait on housekeeping to bring them up). There were 2 small issues with the room that I am sure they would have fixed had I asked (didn't want maintenance there for just a 2 day stay)...the ground fault plug in the bath didn't work so I had to dry and curl my hair in the bedroom...the lav in the bath drained very slowly and would fill up while you were running water (nasty). The wood laminate flooring was buckled up in quite a few places. The room layout was slightly inefficient...there was a big open 'seating area' but only 1 chair...all the rest open space (unusable......good place for a second chair or small sofa). There was no nightstand nor bedside table on one side ...since the bed was the only choice from which to watch t.v. (there was only one chair) there was nowhere to set a drink nor anything else except the floor. I might go back but would check other places first.

Room Tip: My poor rating of the 'cleanliness' ONLY referred to a bad experience with one housekeeper...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead

Address: 3600 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta > Buckhead
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#3 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#4 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#8 Green Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Atlanta - Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
Wingate Hotel Buckhead

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.