“Great hotel, Great breakfast, at a Reasonable Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grant Park Hotel

You added Grant Park Hotel to your Saves list
Grant Park Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   795 Pollard Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30315 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #134 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great hotel, Great breakfast, at a Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Inn. The first few times, I thought it was a flute to have very pleasant people in a small location. The service this past stay was even better. Greta took the time to know all the guest by name and made sure they felt at home. The entire staff are very courteous and make all guest feel welcome! If traveling through our staying a while, let me encourage you to stay at the Comfort Inn on Pollard at Turner Field!
Shelia, a frequent traveler

Room Tip: The beds are excellent and eases you right into a deep sleep!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011 via mobile

I came to Atlanta for a dance competition with my team. We couldn't afford anything to crazy and this hotel was reasonably priced. They have free hot breakfasts, free parking, and free WI-FI! So they have a lot of things for free and as a college student, I love free! Anyway, apart from the free amenities, the staff here is amazing! Friendly and helpful are an understatement. They went above and beyond to make my stay unforgettable. If we compete next year, I'm recommending this hotel to all of the competition!!!

• Stayed October 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

The hotel staff was great. Free parking and security. Greta Berry was very helpful and nice. the night staff was also very friendly and helpful. We had about 12 rooms and very one had good things to say about the hotel . Thanks again will stay again. Braves stadium is accross the Street. This is the place to stay for a Braves game. Ice machine needs to be fixed on 6th,5th,4th and 3rd floors.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011 via mobile

Overall satisfied with my stay each time im there.. Close to the interstate, turnerfield and restaurants within walking distance..

• Stayed December 2011
Jackson, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

We love this hotel. We have brought a big group there twice and Greta Berry and staff treated us like gold. We will be back there to stay any time we have a game in atlanta.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

The staff here is super awesome. Greta Berry is very friendly and we enjoy talking to her. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Gadsden, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

This is an example of you get what you pay for, as far as the amenities go. I stayed overnight recently for the ATL Half Marathon. Incidentally, this hotel is perfect for any event at Turner Field; it is directly across the street. As for the cleanliness of the rooms, I've seen a lot better...and a lot worse. I definitely took the comforter off first thing, as I always do. It wasn't dirty, per se, just older looking. Things looked well-worn. The television had a good selection of channels. There was a breakfast in the morning, but I didn't get a chance to see it. All an all it was an average hotel for the average in-town price. It worked perfectly for what I needed it for, a good night's sleep before a busy day.

The 5 star portion of my review goes to the staff. In particular, there was a lady named "Kurrisha" who provided outstanding service. I was lost on my way to the hotel, so I called. She stayed on the phone with me, directing my turns through downtown Atlanta until I arrived. She even waited outside to wave me in. Once I got there, she was extremely helpful and friendly. I can honestly say this was the best hotel I have stayed at as far as the service goes, and I have stayed at lots of hotels over the years. The next morning, the rest of the staff, including housekeeping, were equally friendly. Great staff, no joke.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Been to Grant Park Hotel? Share your experiences!