“Tiny but adquate” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #114 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Brazil
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Those who need to stay for a night or two in the area of perimeter center can use this small hotel. They offer simple breakfast with  a clean bed and a hot shower. The downside includes the cleaning service that does not work. Therefore, what appears is that, from the second day of lodging, cleaning the apartment is on account of its guests? We need an official complain to the helpful staff at reception need to clean the room and bathroom. Ninhum do not know of another hotel where the guest needs to request clean their rooms ...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My stay at MicroTel Inn & Suites was very pleasant. After a delayed arrival after my flight was canceled due to snow in the midwest, I was comforted by the size of the room, the amenities offered and the helpful nature of the staff including the shuttle driver.

I think how I have been treated as a guest is a direct reflection of your leadership and management . I know in the hospitality industry dealing with customers is a tricky business and competition is fierce. MicroTel Perimeter outshines the rest. Oh let me not forget that my room is cleaned and bed made each day. I love that part.

Before staying at Microtel, I arrived in Atlanta for my new job with Newell and stayed at the Homestead Suites off Hammond Drive behind the Publix market and my stay was subpar at best. Homestead should take a lesson from MicroTel and you.

The shuttle service is GOD's blessing unto itself and is much appreciated.

The only small set back is the printer in the lobby doesn't work and I am not sure if I am able to fax from the front desk. Overall MicroTel gets a 9 out of 10.

Room Tip: The prices are good - $43 per night for a queen with sofa bed. The offer shuttle service free withi...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed at this location in Atlanta and was very impressed with the service i was given here , The staff was very helpfull in every way . I would recomend Microtel to everyone wherever they go , especially Atlanta as a place to stay if ever they are in Atlanta Georgia..Thank you Microtel for a wonderfull service..

Room Tip: All the rooms at Microtel are great..
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
QualityAssurance4U, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites Atlanta/Perimeter Center, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoy every guest and try to ensure that we meet every need. We look forward to seeing you again anytime that your are in the Perimeter Area.
DENVER
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was scheduled to stay in this hotel for 13 days and checked out after the first night. When I got to the first room there was "debris" in the toilet and the shower had some kind of gunk in it. When I got the second room the toilet was okay but the shower still wasn't perfect. There were two wash cloths. That's it. This hotel has tube TVs. I went to dinner and came back. When I closed the drapes I noticed that someone had stuck a syringe needle in the drapes. There was hair on my bed. The lighting in the sleeping area is fluorescent lighting. I moved to the La Quinta next door for $25 more per night and I am enjoying a wonderful modern clean room. On the plus side, the internet worked well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

We would like to thank you for staying with us here at Microtel Atlanta Perimeter. It is our goal to Exceed every guest expectation. We are sorry that this did not happen for you during your stay. All reviews are great, even constructive ones. We use them as areas to retrain in. I would honor the opportunity to speak to you more about your stay. Thank you again for staying with us.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This hotel is not at all what we've come to expect of Microtel by Wyndham. The staff was more interested in talking to friends than checking us in. Most of the other guests appeared to be under age and drinking.
The room was very small and the bad was uncomfortable. There were only 2 small lumpy pillows and the towels were skimpy.
We will not stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites Atlanta/Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!