“The great vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #115 of 190 hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“The great vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed at this location in Atlanta and was very impressed with the service i was given here , The staff was very helpfull in every way . I would recomend Microtel to everyone wherever they go , especially Atlanta as a place to stay if ever they are in Atlanta Georgia..Thank you Microtel for a wonderfull service..

Room Tip: All the rooms at Microtel are great..
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
QualityAssurance4U, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoy every guest and try to ensure that we meet every need. We look forward to seeing you again anytime that your are in the Perimeter Area.

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
DENVER
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was scheduled to stay in this hotel for 13 days and checked out after the first night. When I got to the first room there was "debris" in the toilet and the shower had some kind of gunk in it. When I got the second room the toilet was okay but the shower still wasn't perfect. There were two wash cloths. That's it. This hotel has tube TVs. I went to dinner and came back. When I closed the drapes I noticed that someone had stuck a syringe needle in the drapes. There was hair on my bed. The lighting in the sleeping area is fluorescent lighting. I moved to the La Quinta next door for $25 more per night and I am enjoying a wonderful modern clean room. On the plus side, the internet worked well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

We would like to thank you for staying with us here at Microtel Atlanta Perimeter. It is our goal to Exceed every guest expectation. We are sorry that this did not happen for you during your stay. All reviews are great, even constructive ones. We use them as areas to retrain in. I would honor the opportunity to speak to you more about your stay. Thank you again for staying with us.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This hotel is not at all what we've come to expect of Microtel by Wyndham. The staff was more interested in talking to friends than checking us in. Most of the other guests appeared to be under age and drinking.
The room was very small and the bad was uncomfortable. There were only 2 small lumpy pillows and the towels were skimpy.
We will not stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

From the time I entered the hotel, the front desk made me feel welcomed! The woman there named Keisha Murphy went well out of her way to help me find places of interest as well as perfect directions that I could have easily looked up myself...I commend Microtel in their hiring and training of such pleasent and personable staff!! I'm in a King Suite as that's how I roll! We are a party of 3, Wife, 18 month old, and me...Room is very clean, T.V. dosen't seem to have a lot of channels but we are with our laptop and Kindle HD anyway! I will not comment as to the room service because I always put a DND sign out. Staying for 3 more days...we'll let you know if it lasts!

Room Tip: Choose a King Suite...and book online! Thru Microtelinn.com! Will save you cash!!!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ATLANTA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We live in a small place, so when our college age son wanted to have a number of friends over, we decided to let them use our apartment and stay elsewhere for the night. We shopped by price, but were totally impressed by the quality of the room and the service. Quiet, clean and a more than adequate breakfast - we've paid much more at other hotels and not been as pleased.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

QualityAssurance4U, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to have met you at breakfast. We look forward to seeing you for your next Parent Getaway.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center

Microtel Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Atlanta
Microtel Inn And Suites Atlanta Perimeter
Microtel Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Hotel
Microtel Atlanta
Atlanta Microtel
Address: 6280 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30329
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#5 Best Value Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Carlson, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later
Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center to your Saves list