Perhaps the best thing going for this property is it's location. Located right off Hwy 20 the hotel is adjacent to Turner Field and a short distance away from Zoo Atlanta and downtown. if you need a basic hotel to sleep in while visiting Atlanta for a game or a central location then this is a good choice.
Pros. Good location
Good (for a hotel) restaurant food.
Cons. Showing it's age in all areas, is due for refurbishment.
Very busy and often near full, hosts events and conferences and you may encounter many different types of groups and jammed packed elevators.
Doesn't have a lot of extra amenities that newer hotels have.
Restaurant is a little spendy
Bar closes early
Hints. Ask the front desk for take out menus, there are several very tasty and affordable Chinese, Mexican and Italian places nearby that will deliver.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atlanta Capitol Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Atlanta Capitol Hotel
- Holiday Inn Atlanta
- Atlanta Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that beautiful downtown Atlanta has to offer at the convenient and comfortable Holiday Inn Atlanta Capitol Conference Center. With our location only 10 minutes from the Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (ATL), you will spend more time doing what you came to Atlanta to do and less time in traffic. We are a beautiful AAA Diamond hotel located at the crossroads of all major interstates (I-20 and I-75/85). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Atlanta Capitol Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.