“Amazing Experience...Even For a Five Year Old!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 69 Activities in Atlanta
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing Experience...Even For a Five Year Old!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My son loves airplanes! So, a surprise flight with Biplane Rides Atlanta was the perfect gift for his 5th Birthday. The open-air flight over Atlanta was so exciting and my son loved every single minute of it. Both of us are looking forward to taking another ride soon!

Visited May 2013

Cumming, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“VERY ACCOMMODATING - GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My 5 year old son has a dream to be a pilot when he grows up. Since he had never been on an airplane before, I emailed to inquire whether my 5 year old son would be able to participate in the flight. The owner, Steve, emailed and then called me, and answered all my questions and was very accommodating in every way....even making sure to tell the pilot to make over my son a little about being his "co-pilot".

My husband took my son and they had a great time and now it's all he can talk about!

Highly Recommend!

Visited March 2013
Memphis, Michigan
“Not worth it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

So sad. The headset/mics did not work so you can not communicate with each other. And the pilot made no attempt to explain what we were looking at. We were cargo.

Visited January 2013
“Worst experience!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

When trying to make a reservation for my sons birthday, the man I spoke with/pilot was extremely rude. All he could talk about was how we all wanted something for free and tried to change the original ad/discount. After going round and round with him and many conversations later, he would not honor the discount and frankly he was so rude that I would not have trusted him I the air with my son!!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I took a ride for his birthday. I thought it would be really cold (since it was in the 50s) but we were perfectly fine. We chose to fly over Atlanta, it was beautiful and we had a blast.

When you first arrive at Biplanes over Atlanta, you will notice there is no office or anything you would expect at a airport. You simple walk to the back of the 57th restaurant and board the plane.

Visited November 2012