Love the hotel, the ease of getting in and out. The staff was great and the room was very nice. The part that was bothersome was that I was there for the Steam Punk convention. The crowd was well behaved, but if I had young children, it may have been a little much for them and me. Certainly I learned a lot from the event, but maybe next time warn those who are not part of the "movement" that the "Steamer's" are in town. Make sure to be aware of Labor Day weekend as Dragon Con comes to Atlanta and it is more than interesting!
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Sheraton Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Buckhead, the shopping, dining and entertainment district of Atlanta, walking distance to Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza and MARTA- Lenox Station. The Atlanta Buckhead Hotel just completed a multimillion dollar renovation, offering upscale amenities. Enjoy fine dining in our signature restaurant, Shula's 347 Grill and the latest sporting events in Shula's 347 Lounge. The hotel has covered self parking and valet parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.