“Marriott Never Fails” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center

You added Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3405 Lenox Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30326 (Buckhead)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #66 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Marriott Never Fails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Great location right across the street from the Lenox Mall. The hotel provided great customer service with easy valet, check-in, check-out - and moved me right away after placing me in a double room instead of a king. The manager even delivered the keys himself. The dining room staff was fantastic and the breakfast buffet phenominal. The only thing I was NOT impressed with at all was the bad service in Shula's bar on premise. I would definitely stay here again on my next visit to Atlanta!!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 5, 2012
The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center strives to provide high-quality customer service, so we would like our guests to feel that they are in great hands from the moment they walk into our hotel. We’re touched you experienced this throughout your stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a future stay during your next trip to Atlanta.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

I would consider this a bit above the average business class hotel. Shula's (the bar and restaurant) was average, but I did love the location which is in Buckhead and an easy walk from the MARTA. I will stay again at the hotel because the price and location make it worth while. Also, as reported in other reviews, the staff was very nice; especially the hostess in the concierge lounge. Another significant positive was the workout room. Nice equipment and nice size room for the equipment.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is in the heart of Buckhead, just one block from the MARTA- Lenox Station and a number of Buckhead restaurants, shops and more. We’re happy to learn that you found our location, accommodations, staff and amenities enjoyable. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon. Thank you for your review.
florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Good shooping close by- Lenox mall is across the street and Phipps is right down the road. Good room service. Nice room. Needs a more competitive price

• Stayed March 2012
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 24, 2012
The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located in the heart of the Buckhead district, close to businesses and area attractions like the Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta that recently opened in Phipps Plaza. We’re glad you enjoyed our in-room dining and accommodations. We often offer special rates and packages on our website to ensure that we provide the best accommodations possible for any budget. Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times. I even stayed here when it was a Sheraton. The people could not be any nicer. They are doing something right on the customer service side. The Executive Lounge is always the highlight of my stay.

Someone needs to tell Management that calling it the Terrace level does not change the fact that it is the basement level.

I am a gold member, and I made my reservation two weeks in advance. It's hard to believe tha I have a basement room, and again the air conditioning is a challenge. It must be related to the age of the units, as I had a similar problem during my previous stay when I was on the 6th floor.

If you are a vegetarian. You are in luck, because there are a number of good restaurants within shuttle distance. If you want to eat in the hotel, your options are seriously limited.

The overall rating for this hotel should be a 3, however, the people are fantastic, it is close to work. For a full service Marriott I expect more. The next time I stay in town I might try to find the new Sheraton.

• Stayed March 2012
Our staff works to make each guest’s stay as enjoyable as possible, so we’re glad to learn our staff continues to provide you with a positive experience during each visit to the Atlanta Marriott Hotel & Conference Center. We’re grateful for your continued loyalty as a returning guest and as a Marriott Gold Member. Our goal is to provide the perfect accommodations to each of our guests, and if guests find their accommodations less than perfect, we encourage them to let our staff help to resolve any concerns. We regret any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay and wish we were made aware of your concerns during your time with us. Thank you for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel for a future stay soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

When we arrived at the Marriott in Buckhead, the hotel looked really old and maybe run down from the outside. Once we entered the lobby, though, we saw it was up to Marriott standards. The hotel is older, but the public areas and rooms were in good shape. Our real disappointment was the location which I would describe as toward the rear of Buckhead. On the map, it looked like it was right in the middle of things, but even though restaurants, etc, were within walking distance, the area was not very pedestrian friendly. We were able to walk to the mall across the street, but nothing else. After driving around, we saw that the Courtyard by Marriott was more centrally located and would have been a better choice for our interests.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
We recently completed an extensive, multi-million dollar upgrade to Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center and we’re glad you noticed! We are located steps from the Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza, and our hotel is a short walk from many of Buckhead’s dining and nightlife hotspots. We're disappointed that this may not have been as convenient as expected for you during your stay, but the staff at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is happy to provide guests with the best routes to their favorite Buckhead attractions and would be delighted to assist you in a future stay. Thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back for another visit with us soon.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I just stayed here for work and the hotel is Marriott. It's what you'd expect and the staff is very friendly.
I showed up extremely early (7am) because I ended up being forced off the road the night before and stayed in a dump. The guy at the front desk was very accomodating and even though I didn't expect a room to be ready he was able to help me out.
They have onsite parking that can accomodate large vehicles which is awesome.

I ordered room service and they didn't have a turkey club (I was surprised) BUT they did have a regular turkey sandwich so I went with that. I'm aware it's pretty hard to screw up a turkey sandwich but it was still pretty good.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. The comfort of our guests is extremely important to us, so it was our pleasure to help find accommodations for you upon your arrival. We’re pleased you found our staff friendly and the onsite parking convenient. Your comment about your room service experience made us smile and we're glad to hear you enjoyed the in-room dining. We hope you'll come back and visit the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center again soon!
Lucerne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

What a warm welcome, what an increadible attentive staff.
Immediately upon arrival a very personal warm welcome. Great FO Team, offered me a complimentary upgrade and some nice addes values in form of coffee vouchers, drink vouchers, free internet. Room is excellent. Spacious, functional and nice interior.
People recognised you despite it is a huge hotel, which gives it for me an extra plus as I didnt expect that in such a business hotel. Overall... Would go there again for sure.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
At the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center we strive to provide superior service and a personal touch in everything we do. It warms us to learn of your positive interaction with our staff and that your overall guest experience was an excellent one. We appreciate your comments regarding your room and were pleased to have the opportunity to provide you with comfortable accommodations. It is our hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center in the near future.

Been to Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!