I agree that it would be nice for Elite members to have free parking. The room was clean, the beds comfortable and there were extra pillows and towels as requested. We had no problem with noise on a Friday night.
The banana and pretzels and small bottle of wine was inadequate for 4 people but an appreciated gesture just the same. The hotel shuttle took us across Peachtree Rd
to Phipps Plaza for shopping and dinner. That was a very appreciated amenity. There was some confusion as to whether the free breakfast was only available to the Elite member or all people (4 total) staying in the room. The dining room finally honored breakfast for all 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Buckhead, the shopping, dining and entertainment district of Atlanta, walking distance to Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza and MARTA- Lenox Station. The Atlanta Buckhead Hotel just completed a multimillion dollar renovation, offering upscale amenities. Enjoy fine dining in our signature restaurant, Shula's 347 Grill and the latest sporting events in Shula's 347 Lounge. The hotel has covered self parking and valet parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Atlanta