Electric Car & Segway Tours of Atlanta by ATL-Cruzers
$29*
and up
Ranked #1 of 127 Activities in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: ATL-Cruzers is "The best first thing to do in Atlanta". Take a tour of the city on one of our exciting 5 passenger "Electric" cars or Segway Tours. We guarantee a 90 minute or 2.5 hour investment with us at the beginning of your trip to Atlanta will prepare you for a better stay. From learning about places to visit, to discovering the best restaurants the locals frequent, a tour with ATL-Cruzers is a must do! Convieniently located for guests with long layovers at Hartsfield Jackson Airport
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The enthusiastic tour guides provide a thorough, knowledgeable and fascinating tour in a small setting (glorified golf cart is pretty accurate). Great fun. The only city tour I went on and felt completely satisfied. It should be the #1 Atlanta tour without question. Just perfect.

Macon, Georgia
“A great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were a group of 11 celebrating our Doctor's birthday. Everyone stated that this tour was so much fun and very interesting. Such a great way to see the city. I believe anyone would enjoy the Cruzers!!! I will do it again with friends and family!!

Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“The perfect end to my trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

i thoroughly enjoyed my tour of Atlanta. Steve, my guide was fun, friendly, entertaining, and informative. I had written a book that had taken place in Atlanta and had never been there before so it was fun seeing all of my research come to life. Thanks Steve and ATL-Cruzers for making my time in Atlanta that much better! The small group style of the tour made it feel as if i had my own private tour guide. The only thing that would have made it better would have been a stop at the fruit juice shop for a refreshing local flair.

Powder Springs, Georgia
“ATL Cruzers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

What a fun tour of Atlanta! I have lived in the Atlanta area all of my life, but I learned so much! I loved the history presented and the progress coming to the city. I went down Auburn Avenue for the first time ever! The tour guide was very professional, fun, and knowledgeable! It's totally worth the cost! I highly recommend Atlanta Cruzers!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
“Easy and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My 78 year old Mother and I went on the electric car tour. We enjoyed ourselves very much! The "car" is a glorified golf cart. The "doors" are canvas, and the "windows" are plastic. There is a "sunroof" in the ceiling, so you can look out to see tops of buildings. We had perfect weather. It was warm, but cloudy. No rain. I think it would not be fun if it was raining. We went on a Sunday, so there was very little downtown traffic. You have to pay $5.00 extra to have them pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, which is less than the cab ride to their office. You get picked up, go to office to sign a waiver, then get assigned a guide and "car". I recommend sitting in the middle seats, so you have a nice view through the top of the sunroof. Our guide was very warm, professional, and knowledgeable. Just the right formula for a relaxed and fun quick guide through the old and new landscape of the city. The only bummer is that you don't get to stop and check out the places we looked at. I would recommend going on this tour and noting the places that you would want to go back to during your stay in Atlanta.