“All Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #94 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Nyack, United States
“All Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I came here for continuing ed as part of my job. My conference was actually at the Marriott Marquis, but I saved $70 by staying at the Hilton, which is actually connected by a walkway- you don't even have to go outside(but you should because they have good weather here). The trip from the airport was quick, the staff was very welcoming and helpful on arrival. Check in was fast-and so are the elevators :) I was offered a $40 upgrade to the executive level which I turned down- I think next time I would take it because after you pay for wi-fi and breakfast you might as well have all the fancy extras. Also, there probably wouldn't be loud people at 1:30 am on that floor ( I hope) Not the hotel's fault and I didn't complain. Given all the times I've woken people up in my life I probably deserved it. Turning on the room's fan drowned out my drunken neighbors completely. The room was very nice and completely spotless. My TV didn't work, but I didn't come to watch TV and didn't bother complaining. I'm sure if I had said something that they would have been on it, because the staff here really blew me away. From the front desk to concierge to bar tender and room service (which was really fast), the staff was a class act all the way, and I've stayed at many places who consider themselves to be superior (4 seasons, ahemmm) I also used the fitness center, and I am a workout junkie- I do it for a living- I was fine in here. Everything you need, and it was spacious and clean and had a big filtered water thing. Yay for that. Also, its open 24 hours a day so if you're like me, and have a hankering for a 4am workout session, you're all good here. Overall, I would say good value for your money, great staff and nice rooms. All good here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
St. Augustine FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed for one night earlier in the month and I could not have been more pleased. I had a king studio room on a high floor. The room was clean large and the TV was 50", so who would not be happy.

I had access to the executive lounge, which offered a nice breakfast, snacks during the day and an evening reception with some light appetizers and a full service bar (alcoholic beverages for a price).

This hotel is connected to the Marriott by a sky-bridge which then connects to Marta, so it easy to get to and from the airport.

I liked this hotel next month I will be hosting our annual sales meeting here.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
hiltonatl, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this review, 2 days ago
We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of the Executive Lounge and that you were happy with your room. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!
Fort Benning, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My wife left her ring in the room. It isn't really expensive, but it was her grandmothers ring. She noticed when we got home after a two night stay and she called the hotel. They connected her to the lost and found. The gentleman there, looked up the room, saw that it had not been cleaned yet and he personally went up to the room, retrieved the ring and then had it FEDEXed to her. Thank you. Now that is the definition of customer service...when it counts.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
hiltonatl, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you so much for this review and for recognizing the customer service efforts of our team! We are so glad to have been able to help retrieve your wife's ring. We hope to see you again the next time you're in Atlanta!
NEW HAMPSHIRE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed here for business meetings. First I was on the 8th floor and the 7th floor must be smoking...room stinks. Stains on carpets, in need of updates. Bathroom tub wouldn't drain during shower. Shower was like a fire hose. I stay at a lot of places and will say the location is central to downtown. That is about the only benefit. I've stayed at a lot of places under $50 that are better than this Hilton. There was a lot of maintenance going on so there appear to be some updates. Just not what I expect in a Hilton. Disappointing!!!!

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
We're sorry we didn't provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues in your room and we're working with our maintenance team to ensure the situation doesn't happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you'll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.
Hiram, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

A friend and I stayed overnight in December. We booked the room a couple weeks beforehand on a third party site, so we got a really awesome deal. Once we got there we were able to upgrade (not for free) to the executive floor. This gave us access to hors d'oeuvre that evening and breakfast the next morning. But buying breakfast on the way home would have just been cheaper.

Moving on, the hotel is in a good location and has excellent parking. I believe there is a pool, but we didn't use it. The room was a decent size and pretty clean. The room service menu was a little limited, though. For the price we paid, however, it was great night's stay.

• Stayed December 2014
Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and that you were able to upgrade to our Executive Lounge. We are happy that you found our location and parking to be beneficial during your visit. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Mansfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Hotel staff friendly and very helpful! Check in was a breeze, rooms were super clean. Restaurant on first floor-mediocre food, over priced and came very slow! I would stay again but not eat at the restaurant on the main level. Poorly managed and under staffed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

hiltonatl, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our hotel. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our hotel and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Please allow me to extend our apologies for your mediocre restaurant experience. We have addressed the issues you mentioned.
Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again the next time you're in Atlanta!
Voorhees, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We booked this hotel even though the reviews were not great. We paid very little and received so much. They treat their Hilton Gold members very very well. We were upgraded to the Executive Floor. The morning breakfast was very good - plenty of hot items and cold (but no omelet station). The area to eat in is an atrium and is a nice atmosphere. The Executive Floor also includes a cocktail hour - alcoholic drinks are not included - there are soft drinks and appetizers. Much better than standard Embassy Suites fare. They have veggies and dips and some hot appetizers. Late night they put out huge cookies, coffee, tea and hot coco. A great way to end the day. Abdul, a concierge on the Executive Floor, was extremely helpful and answered every question we had and accommodated all of our requests. He helped make our trip much more enjoyable. Kids loved the outdoor elevators with a view of the city. You can walk inside between all the enclosed walkways to get almost to Centennial Park. Great for bad weather. About 20 mins from Emory and Bulkhead and great shopping. The self parking was very convenient. The hotel is a few minutes drive away from the MLK Sites, Mary Mac Tea Room (delicious), the Jimmy Carter Library and walking distance from World of Coke, Centennial Park, the Aquarium and CNN Center. Great value for a solid hotel. The rating of this hotel should be higher than it is. It is not a luxury hotel - but it is a solid business hotel that also works for a family of travelers.

Room Tip: Executive Floor is great!