“Comfortable Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Hilton Atlanta
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   255 Courtland Street, NE, Atlanta, GA 30303 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
3X Hhonors Points & More!
Ranked #96 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Arlington, Texas
“Comfortable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

The service at this Hilton has been great. Everyone has been very attentive and interested in making my stay pleasant. The rooms are slightly dated or have a little bit of a "less than fresh" feel but everything is clean. The location is perfect for my conference in the neighboring Marriott.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (363)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Is this really a Hilton? I can't believe it. The rooms are old fashioned, with a poor attempt to modernize the bathroom (which failed). The shower heads are terrible, some mildew on the shower tiles, the furniture and lamps in the rooms are quite old and have dents/scratches on a lot of stuff in the room. They really need to modernize this hotel to compete with the surrounding hotels. The bar was really noisy and the service was terrible, the drinks and food extremely overpriced for what you get and the layout of the tables are just weird. I got this hotel on priceline name your own price for a pretty good deal, otherwise I would never pay full price for a room here unless they up their game. We called the front desk at about 11pm for more towels and were on hold for a good 10 minutes to talk to someone, that is ridiculous. We kept trying to call different extensions and even tried my cell phone and was on hold forever. We finally said whatever and made due. We then called at about 10am to see what time checkout was and to extend our checkout an hour and again, was on hold for forever to speak with the front desk. Absolutely terrible service. The beds were pretty firm, not comfortable at all for me and my girlfriend. Woke up with a sore back. C'mon Hilton, you can do better than this!

Room Tip: Get a higher up floor, not facing the highway.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Tamekia M, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our property. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton for a conference and they charged me multiple times per day for wifi despite the "ONE DAY" charge. I had to try multiple devices since the internet did not work and kept kicking me out. I called the management to have the multiple per day charges taken off and Richard, the manager, refused. He stated that "wifi is per device and per day". I have NEVER stayed in a hotel that charged per device and was unwilling to work with a customer when they had terrible service. Richard was rude and I would not recommend the Hilton Atlanta to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your feedback regarding the cost of our wireless internet service. While we do charge an additional fee for wireless internet, we strive to be competitive with other hotels and offer quality services and amenities in our guest rooms. We hope you will consider staying with us again.
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our participants rated this hotel's food as "the best hotel food they ever had". Staff is friendly, extremely helpful and competent. Their AV staff was outstanding, staying close to meeting rooms, asking if we needed anything and giving quick attention to any last minute changes. Very friendly and engaging.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel. My only complaint was that upon checkout I was told I wouldn't receive the 4x bonus points on my HHonors like Hilton had told me when I made the reservation and paid the slightly higher rate. No shuttle to the Georgia World Congress Center.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Stayed at this Hilton for the weekend of 11/15-11/17 in room 2510. No husband no kids just a few days to myself. Wonderful view and I loved the fact that everyone was friendly and helpful. The hotel was booked due to several conferences going on but it did not bother me at all. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet at Elements downstairs.

Had a king room and it was just as pictured. Spacious, clean and quiet. Loved the fact that you could walk from the Hilton, through the Marriott and get to the Peachtree Mall without going outside. I walked there and got a pedi and some snacks for lunch. Housekeeping was nice and change my towels and trash as I requested. Will definitely keep this hotel in mind for other dates in the future.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I loved the hotel. The.rooms were spacious the front.desk staff wad amazing made you feel very welcome. I asked at the concierge for assistants and they were great every place they suggested I thought was great. Everything is walking distance. The restaurants at the hotel.are a little pricey. Southern element is were I had breakfast and o said never again it was ok and very overpriced. I paid 50.00 not including tip not worth it. The.hotel.connects with 2 other.hotels they a walk way which is great specially when.cold. over all I will stay there again and again

• Stayed November 2013

Been to Hilton Atlanta? Share your experiences!